X

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

Today passed like yesterday afternoon, Seokkyung became the mediator between her brother and Rona. Seokkyung saw that even though her brother still didn't want to talk to Rona, he was always watching her secretly. Rona was the same, even though she still looked annoyed with her brother's protective attitude, she didn't comment about her brother always walking behind her like a bodyguard.

After the three of them returned from the English listening room, Seokkyung who was walking with Rona next to her and her brother behind them, saw their classmates gather around at Rona's table. Seokkyung who was curious, walked ahead to see what happened. She gasped when she saw Rona's table.
Someone wrote the words 'A DAUGHTER OF A KILLER NEED TO PREPARE HERSELF TO GET KILLED' with red ink like blood.

Who did this? She thought while looking at her classmates one by one. Seokkyung then looked at Rona who was only silent when she saw it, but not at her brother.

"WHO DID THIS???" She saw her brother shouted angrily to their classmates.

"WAH! This is so childish." Seokkyung shook her head.

At the same time, Jeni and Minhyuk entered the classroom. Seokkyung looked at her brother instead and watched his expression turn angry when he saw them. He soon approached those two people who might be the suspects.

"This is you who did it, right?" Her brother asked them suspiciously.

"What is it this time?" Jeni replied to him tiredly.

He pulled Jeni's arm towards Rona's table and showed what was written on it. Jeni was surprised to see it. She shortly hid her expression before someone saw it, but Seokkyung already saw it.

"Aren't you tired of accusing me all the time?" Jeni asked irritably.

"Is that you, Minhyuk?" As her brother dragged Jeni to Rona's table, Seokkyung noticed that boy was acting indifferently.

"You think the only ones with a grudge against Rona are just the two of us?" Minhyuk asked lazily while sitting on his chair. Seokkyung chuckled in disbelief when hearing his response.

"Just stop it! Why bother with this little joke?" Rona took the tissue from her bag and tried to clean her table.

Seokkyung only sighed when Rona was being the Rona that was frustrating her brother. But she's now acting as a mediator so she turned to Rona. When Seokkyung was about to help Rona clean up her table, somehow Mr Ma walked into the classroom although he wasn't the one who was supposed to teach the next class. Seokkyung watched her classmates hurriedly back to their own seats.

"What's happening here? What are you doing, Rona?" Seokkyung looked at her teacher -with his exaggerated expression that's either just acting or it's just his personality is like that- surprised seeing Rona's table, which even though the writing has already fainted but still could be read.

"Which of you did this?" The teacher shouted in front of the class, looking at them one by one.

"Is it you, Jeni?" The teacher instantly approached Jeni and pulled her to the front of the class.

"Not me!" Jeni tried to let go of her teacher's hand.

"Why are all of you always accusing me? In this school, there are still a lot of hypocritical students who are nice to Rona in front of her but behind her still hate her." Jeni replied irritably which made her classmates go silent including Seokkyung because she knew Jeni might be right.

"Ignore this matter, ssaem. It's just a joke. Don't exaggerate it." Rona continued cleaning her table. Seokkyung (again) looked at Rona in disbelief, she saw her brother looked annoyed but didn't comment on Rona's words.

"It can't be ignored! Wait here, don't let anyone come out! I'll check the CCTV."

After their teacher left, Rona continued cleaning her table. Seokhoon sat on his chair in annoyance by kicking his chair before he sat. Seokkyung could only look at the two of them from where she stood, confused about what to do. She then turned her gaze to Jeni who unexpectedly stared at Rona worriedly. Minhyuk behind Jeni smiled with satisfaction. Seeing Minhyuk's suspicious behaviour, she walked over to Minhyuk.

"That's your doing, right?" Seokkyung asked him sarcastically.

"Admit it! Both yesterday's doll and the writing, you did it right?" Seokkyung kept interrogating Minhyuk who just rolled his eyes.

"Like I have free time to waste on unimportant things." Minhyuk leaned lazily over his table.

"LEE MINHYUK, PLEASE GO TO THE TEACHER OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!" Mr Ma's voice was heard from the class speakers.

"Do you still deny it?" Seokkyung smiled with satisfaction seeing Minhyuk getting nervous over the call.

"Lee Minhyuk, you need to go to Mr Ma. Others let's continue the class." Seokkyung's European History teacher came into the classroom to give the next class.

***

"You shouldn't do that." Rona heard her boyfriend's voice from behind as soon as they left the classroom. She turned to look at him, she sighed after noticing the look on his face.

"Do what?" Rona asked him quietly.

"Letting go of things like these. If you let it go and underestimate it, it will continue to happen." Her boyfriend was now in front of her.

"If I let these go, after a long time, those who did these will stop because of boredom seeing me treat these indifferently."

Before her boyfriend wanted to reply to her, Rona saw him turn his focus to something else. Rona also turned to see the direction Seokhoon was looking at. Lee Minhyuk was seen walking with his grandparents towards them.

"Is this the girl?" Minhyuk's grandmother asked her grandson while looking at Rona, right after they were in front of Rona and Seokhoon.

"Yes, this is that famous girl named Bae Rona." Minhyuk answered.

"It is an honour for me to meet you, Bae Rona." Her grandmother said to Rona sarcastically.

Still confused about their conversation in front of her, Rona only could bow at them, without saying a word.

Before Minhyuk's grandmother continued her words, Minhyuk's grandfather stopped her and said "Don't waste time here." And left Rona and Seokhoon. Minhyuk's grandmother then walked quickly after her husband, but not Minhyuk.

"You finally met my grandparents. Don't think they will let you go. And don't expect me to be expelled for something as trivial as this." Minhyuk glared at Rona with a smirk before he walked after his grandparents.

"Looks like he still has influence here." Seokkyung suddenly appeared beside Rona making Rona watch Minhyuk and his grandparents walking away.

"This time you should listen to my advice not to underestimate this." She heard Seokhoon talking to her before leaving her and Seokkyung.

Rona looked at her boyfriend walked away from her.

"I agree with my brother." Seokkyung, who was beside her also commented.

Rona could only be silent. Should she give in to her boyfriend and do what he wants? It looks like Minhyuk's threat may be more than just a threat.

***

================================
Thank you for reading my fic and giving me votes and lovely comments. I truly appreciate your support.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤