IX

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

"Rona! As usual! You're always perfect at singing!" Her teacher named Ma Dooki clapped his hands praising her.

Rona rolled her eyes at her teacher's praise. Now after what happened, her teacher changed his way 180° in treating her. In the past, her teacher always looked down on her despite her best efforts, accusing her of doing some things that she didn't even do what she was accused of. Now, every time she did something, this teacher always praised her. Not only that, this teacher always greets Rona every time they meet. At the same time, he now treated Jeni and Minhyuk like he used to treat Rona. Still, Rona was not carried away by the sweet treatment of her teacher, she was too lazy to interact with him. She knew that the good attitude of her teacher wasn't sincere, he only thought that where there was money and power, there he would submit. Rona who is now supported by Shim Suryeon and Logan Lee (and his money) indirectly shows the power and money that makes his teacher get down on his knees. Ignoring him and doesn't return the compliment, Rona went back to her seat. She saw that her teacher was annoyed with her attitude, but it was not shown to her.

"Jeni, now it's your turn!" Her weird teacher looked at Jeni lazily.

"Hey, hurry, we don't have much time." He became annoyed.

Rona then saw Jeni singing which was always cut by that teacher's criticism.

If this happened in middle school, maybe Rona saw the scene with a satisfied smile. But now it's different, her relationship with Jeni was already in a friendship phase. They even had practised together for Cheong A festival. Even though Jeni's voice can't be as high as Rona's, Jeni's technique can be said to be on par with Rona's. So Rona thought that her teacher was being unfair in criticizing Jeni.

"Mr Ma, as a teacher shouldn't you guide Jeni if she makes a mistake?Instead of criticizing her while condescending like that. What kind of teacher put down their students' confidence?" Rona's loud voice surprised the whole class, especially her teacher and Jeni. She saw the look of her teacher's annoyed face at being treated like that by Rona. Rona smirked when he apologized for the mistake he made.

After that, his treatment of Jeni was like a teacher to his student. She heard Minhyuk comment but Rona didn't catch the words he just said.

***

"I applaud you for giving a comment like that to Mr Ma." She heard No Jiah ask with her chummy attitude as soon as they walked out of the music room.

"It's time for someone to remind him. I wonder why that teacher is still teaching here. He's Cheon Seojin's right hand, right?" Ahn Eunhoo also commented.

"His loyalty depends on money and who is in charge. He must shortly throw Cheon Seojin away and kneel down to lick Cheon Seojin's stepmother and half-sister shoes."  Cho Bomi added.

Rona watched the five people in front of her who was now gossiping about their teacher. She turned her head to Seokkyung who was standing next to her and Seokkyung only responded by shrugging her shoulders.

"Don't think your actions made me say thank you." Jeni's voice sounded behind her and Rona saw Jeni walking ahead of her.

"Don't think I was acting like that because I wanted to help you." Rona replied to her.

Seeing Jeni who was now looking at her, Rona added, "Ah, I was very satisfied to treat Mr Ma like that in front of the class. Revenge is so fun."

She saw Jeni looking at her in disbelief, and then walked away.  Of course this was followed by mockery from the five persons who were in front of Rona.

Minhyuk who walked behind Jeni approached Rona and gave a sinister look while saying "Your hero complex makes me sick. Be careful it can get you killed again." 

Before Rona could answer, with a flash of a second she saw Minhyuk's collar being pulled by Seokhoon.

"Once again I heard you were threatening Rona, you will be killed by me instead." Seokhoon's angry voice was heard by Rona.

"Seokhoon-ah…" Rona looked at her boyfriend with a pleading look. Seokhoon took off his grip on Minhyuk's collar roughly and walked irritably away from them.

"Tch." Minhyuk gave her a look of disgust before leaving after Jeni.

Rona could only sigh watching what just happened. Five noisy people in front of her then walked away from her. But Rona was still standing there in silence, Seokkyung who was beside her, stared at her questionably because she didn't start to leave.

"What's wrong?" Maybe she knew that Rona was thinking about something.

Rona sighed again and replied, "Nothing."

Rona then started to walk away from the music room unenthusiastically. Seokkyung walked beside her.

"Are you thinking about Jeni or my brother?"

Seokkyung's question made Rona turn her head to Seokkyung immediately. She didn't expect that Seokkyung would guess exactly what she was thinking.

"What do you think?"

"Hmmm ..." Rona saw Seokkyung raise her hand and hold her chin before answering.

"Possibly both."

Rona tilted her head like urging her to explain further.

"But most likely my brother. I haven't seen you talking to each other since this morning."

Seokkyung guessed very precisely. Although Seokhoon seemed to help her threaten Minhyuk back for her, they actually still haven't talked to each other. Today school had only a few more classes to finish, but Seokhoon still hasn't spoken to her.  Rona's ego was also big to speak to him first.

Seeing her not answering Seokkyung's words, her boyfriend's twin stared at her for a long time.

"No comments, then. Looks like it's going to be a long day for me."  Seokkyung then sighed before finally walking calmly without discussing it again with her.

Rona agreed with Seokkyung.  It's gonna be a long day for her too.

***

================================
Thank you for reading my fic and giving me votes and lovely comments. I truly appreciate your support.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤