[ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ]

sex therapy || chanlix

"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b

"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b.c.

"...i'm just an inexperienced virgin." - l.f.

"let me show you what it's like to feel pleasured."

"o-oh fuck.."

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

a/n desc;
lee felix's agitation against his insecurities, made him unable to satisfy his girlfriend in their relationship. the grief ultimately led him to take up sessions of therapy so he could provide his best for his girlfriend. what happens when the oblivious male catches feelings in the state of misconception?

will bang chan, his sex therapist, figure out why Felix's demeanor brought him weak to his knees? or will he too, push away these uncertain feelings in the fear of commitment?

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

characters;
lee felix, bang chan, lee minho, seo changbin, hwang hyunjin, han jisung, kim seungmin, yang jeongin, seoul-hee, lee rachael and maybe more, depending on the author's choice of add ons.

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

main ship;
bang chan x lee felix

side ships;
lee minho x han jisung
hwang hyunjin x yang jeongin
kim seungmin x seo changbin
and maybe more, depending on the authors choice of add ons.

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

warnings;
this book will contain graphics that might not be suitable for every viewer stumbling upon this book. swearing, brief descriptions of sexual inter courses and homophobic comments/thoughts will be common in this series of chapters. if you are uncomfortable with any choice of wordings from the description given above, i suggest you click away from this book.

¡ i repeat smut scenes are nothing out of the ordinary in this book !

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

side note;
¡ slow burn !
! 3K+ words each chapter ¡

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

side credit;
special thanks to Idunnowhomybiasis  for helping me finding the right plot for this book.
ily bestie <3

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

this book is fictional and for entertainment purposes. none of the characters are real or refer to the respective idols. they are all fictional and personalized according to the author! any mean or rude comments against this book, my viewers, commenters or even myself, will be immediately blocked and deleted.

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

you've been warned!

and if you wish to proceed after reading the above details, you are more than welcome <3

enjoy reading~