Chapter 20

"You... accidentaly... BIT HIS LIP?!" Tamaki yelled freacking out. "My precious daughter's pure lips have been stained!"

"OI!" I yelled angrily. "My lips were 'stained' since I was thirteen you idiot!"

"How did you come to bite his lip, may I ask?" Kyoya asked in a cold tone, making me flinch.

"Well, she was just trying to-" Kaoru started frantically, but I covered his mouth, spotting Honey in the room. If Tamaki finds out I ate candy... 

"To what?" Tamaki asked confused.

Why do I even care? "To eat the damn chocolate!" I yelled crossing my arms. "I just wanted to eat the damn chocolate, but he made a challenge i couldn't reject, then had that victourious little smirk and WE ALL KNOW I HATE TO LOOSE!"

"You ate chocolate?" Honey asked teary eyed.

"Y-Yeah, so?" I said trying to act like I didn't care.

"W-Well,,," Honey started. "you're just lucky I am able to eat sweets again! Doi you want some cake?"

Bipolar much?

"Huh, we are able to eat sweets again?" I asked surpriced.

"Yeah," Haruhi said smiling amused.

"Neh... I don't seem to be hungry Honey, maybe another time!" I said, making Kaoru, Hikaru and Haruhi anime fall since they had heard me complain about not eating sweets.

"Well then, let's all go home," Tamaki said smiling. "It has been a tired week."

I was about to walk outside with the others when Kyoya closed the door, having his back facing me.

"K-Kyoya?" I asked uncertainly.

He turned around and glared coldly at me, making me laugh nervously.

"T-This is not about the accident back then is it?" I asked nervously. The look he was giving me was starting to really scare me.

"Accident? How come you accidently bite Kaoru's lip!" He exclaimed angrily. "I mean, I know we aren0t official, and no one actually knows but going around kissing every guy in the club is just-"

"Hey hey!" I interrupted glaring. "I didn't kiss any guy in the club!... excluding you... But that's not the point! What i said was true, he challenged me, I accepted! We didn't even kiss!" 

"Then your teeth magically sunk into kis lips?" He asked, but less angry now.

"Well, I, UGH! I mean, even if I had bit him, it makes no sence for you to be angry! I mean, since when is biting counted as kissing?" I asked crossing my arms deffensibly.

Kyoya pulled me to him and got close. Too close. 

"He can't have you," he said angrily. "You're mine."

I glared. "I'm no ones."

And that said, I walked by him and out of the school. Damn my stubborn self... but I don't regret it. I do like Kyoya, a little more than what I'm comfortable with, but this makes me realize he is feeling he owns me. I can't have that. I don't love him, and well, I am getting a bit too comfortable for my liking. Everything is good with the club. Too good. It just makes me expect the worse.

My phone went off and I opened up the message.

'You're right, I'm sorry... you better not talk about this to anyone.'- Kyoya.

I rolled my eyes. Idiot, of course I won't talk about it to anyone. It would ruin me too! I smiled a little and replied a simple 'its okay. you have to make up for it though' and sent it, perfectly picturing a smirking Kyoya rolling his eyes.

I sighed as I continued my walk home. These past months, I can't even remember how I was before. Now I'm so... happy and carefree... And I actually like it. It's refreshing. I have friends, real friends, I am in Ouran, I haven't seen gramps in a while, Oniisan is living his dream... Right now my life couldn't be better.

-NEXT DAY-

"Yuuki!" Hikaru and Kaoru came over making me grunt annoyed bus smile slightly too.

"What?" I asked as I continued to walk.

"HI!" they both yelled, laughing loudly.

"Idiots," I muttered sweatdropping.

I turned around, going to search for Haruhi when I met someone's eyes. My eyes widened, as I took a step back. No way. He's not even rich! Not now!

"Yuki?" he asked confused, his bright caramel eyes widening once he looked me over. The eyes that used to haunt me every day.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Hikaru asked seeing my face.

"R-R" I tried to speack, but my mouth couldn't form words.

I saw a glimpse of his dark gray hair, and suddenly e is huging me.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. My knees gave out but he held me close.

"Oh Yuki! I thought I'd never see you again! You dissapeared after it and Iat first I didn't care but all these years I've wanted to apologize! I felt so bad after everything please you have to forgive me!"

"Ryuu," I whispered shaking.

"Please!" he looked into my eyes intently, the same eyes, but they held so much pain, and sadness and honesty... He changed. I knew it. He has too. He came for me. Right?

"Ryuu," I repeated uncertainly.

"Please! I understad if you don't want to at first! But I'll prove to you I'm sorry! I swear!" He pleaded.

I suddenly noticed the looks I was getting and widened my eyes.

"They all think I'm Yuuki," I said warily.

Ryuu looked confused and then seemed to notice my short hair and my uniform.

"Why are you-?"

"It doesn't matter, let me go, they all think I'm a guy, and this will rise suspicion and-"

"I don't care!" Ryuu said. "Please, forgive me. Please give me the chance to prove I've changed!"

"I will," I blurted before I could stop myself. "Music room 3, after school."

The bell rang, and after a hopeful look, he nodded, let me go, and left.

"Who was that dude?" Kaoru asked acowling.

I gulped. "Just an old... friend."

I can't tell them. They'll hate him. Maybe he changed. I... I have to ask him why. I have to know. I pretended to be back to normal, but I was just caunting the minutes. To see him again. To hug him... meybe... I can only hope.

___________________________________

this was p'lanned from the begginig! hahahah had to happen sometime! everything will be explained next chapteer! love you and sorry for shortness!