Chapter 14

"YUKI-CHAN!" my brother's voice came from the phone as soon as I answered. "We got it! We got a record deal!"

I stood up from my bed jumping around. He id it! I'm staying!

"Seriously?" Iasked excited. "When are you recording it?!?"

"Tomorrow night!" he answered happily.

I let myself fall in my bed with a huge grin in my face. I'm not going to France!

Yeah, that's what happened two days ago in the morning... now, I'm packing. Why? Because someone had talked to the man that had given my brother a record deal, and he lost it. Now, I know what you might be thinking... 'It probably was my stupid gramps,'.... and you're probably right. My brother is still against coming back, saying my gramps broke the deal.I'm not so lucky, as soon as I tried to speak to him he simply slapped me, telling me I don't have the right to speack to him like thats since I'm a 'mistake' to the family. That sure made me feel loved.

"Ikeda-sama," a maid said entering the room, "Here's you're clothes for today."

I nodded and picked up the dress. I looked at my netly folded new clothes. All of them where dresses. My tennis had all been left behind, and I could only wear high-heels now. I mean, even my pj's consist of nightgowns. 

Some maids came in and changd me, as well as added makeup, made my hair(by that i mean they put my wig on) , and forced me to the high-heels. I can't complain, I had said that when I made the deal. My gramps played dirty, but I'm not giving him the satisfaction of seeing how much this affects me. 

"Your ride is outside," a maid informed me once I was done. 

I nodded and walked down the stairs, head held high. My gramps was at the door, so I made sure to keep an emotionless expression.

"You should be grateful," he said, as I stopped by the door. "Sending you to Frace is just because you father would never let me just throw you out. You're just like your mother, some filth to our name."

So no, my gramps didn't like my mother. She was American. Now however, she helped in the bussines with my dad, but they were never here.

I simply walked through the door, ignoring his mere precense, and got in the car.

"Anywhere you want to go before departing to the airport Ikeda-sama?"

"Ouran," I said in a cold voice, and the driver took off.

I walked the halls of the school, receiving some weird looks, and some excited whispers saying I was Yuuki's twun sister. Some girls even asked me where he was, and I just said he was at home at the moment dealing with some family business.

I stopped by the Music Room, suddenly feeling something in my stomach... Why am I so nervous? Well, I'll miss them. I can't deny that. I'll miss them more than anything... but I owe it to them to atleast say goodbye. I have too. Maybe they're not even there... club hours are over... but... I sighed, finally opening the door.

All heads turned to me, and they all seemed confused. I closed the door behind me and looked at the floor, not daring to meet eyes with anyone.

"Yuki-chan!" Honey said hugging me. "You look so pretty!"

I blushed, but still didn't meet anyone's eyes. How do I tell them? I sertainly can't say the truth... knowing them, they'll take it as a responsability to 'rescue' me, and I can0t let that happen. They don't know my gramps.

"Why are you dressed like that Yuki?" Haruhi asked confused.

"And why did you miss school?" Kaoru asked, making it hard to breathe. I have to lie, I can't have them 'save' me.