Chapter 17

Sooooo............. HELLO AGAIN! baaah I missed writting! yeshhh. it's been to long! I had to re-read last chapter to remember what it was about! :P so yeah.... how's it going? 

Haruhi: *sigh* just continue with the story can you?

Me: DIDN'T YOU GUYS MISS ME? NO HELLOS?

Tamaki: Hello, and welcome back my princess *kisses hand*

Me: *blushing* Tamaki you're nice and all, but please restrain youself from doing such things... you're haruhi's. 

Haruhi: WHAT?

Me: *laughs nervously* hehehe kidding *gulps* SOOOO HOWS MY FAVORITE REDHEADED TWINS?

Kaoru and Hikaru: We're the only redheaded twins you know aren't we? *sweatdropping*

Me: NO! There's Fred and George! and I like you two better!

Fred and George: HURTFULL!*crying*

Kaoru: We love you too *whispering on my ear*

Hikaru: *like his brother* a lot.

Yuki: OAKY! ENOUGH! *pulls twins away from a blushing me* Can you stop flirting for a second? what the hell are Fred and George Weasley doing here? Go do some jokes in whiny Slytherins and leave this story alone! Leave Haruhi alone Tamaki! Kyoya, please take Tamaki away, thank you. Honey, prepare yourself for the next chapter and leave the cake alone please. Mori you.... yeah, be you. Now you two *glares at twins resulting in them smirking* stop flirting with the author to gain favoritism!

Me: It's late for that! I love you twins!

*the twins wink*

Yuki: *irk mark in forehead* Whatever. FanFictionWriter doesn't own any of the characters-

Kaoru: except the ones she owns-

Hikaru: but she doesn't own the ones she doesn't own-

Kaoru: so, she owns what she owns, and doesn't own what she doesn't own-

Hikaru and Kaoru: right?

Yuki: *glaring daggers at the twins* Whatever, I'm out of here.

Ma: hehehe! On to the chapter! *smiling like an idiot*

_______________________________________________________

"there are no classes today?" Haruhi asked confused. 

"Nah," I replied shrugging trying to ignore the girls that surrounded me.

"Yeah," one of them said smiling at Haruhi. "Didn't you know? Today coincides with the day the exams are graded. That's why there are no classes the last Day of october!"

"They also let us hold a costume ball at school!" Another said excited.

Sigh... I have got to admit... I love Halloween. The only bad part about it: The costume. I think Kyoya might be annoyed to find out I love to dress up for Halloween... since I never dressed up for the host Club. but it's different! In Halloween everyone dresses up! While in the Host Club... it's plain stupid. But... I haven't changed into my costume because I am slightly trying to avoid the stares the Club was sure to give me. Besides, it was my brother's costume, so I didn't know how it would look.

"That's how it is!" the twins yelled smiling. They were dressed up as... angels? How ironic. "Now Haruhi! Trick or Treat?"

Haruhi easily took out two little candies and gave it to them, making me smirk in amusement.

The twins took the candy and glared at it. Soon, there was no more candy since they had ate it, making me sweatdrop.

"We ate it all so we don't have anymore! Trick or Treat?" they asked, and once again, Haruhi took two candis and gave it to them, making the twins pout in annoyance.