Chapter 6

I sighted as I talked with my clients. More like they talked and I tryied not to sleep. I spend so much time in this club, I am actually starting to like the hosts... of course, I tell them the complete opposite. They don't need to know. It's now a new year, and I decided maybe I would start to open up. I've been nicer to Haruhi... nothing mayor, but nicer. Resently, there has been no one pissing me off, so I'm starting to calm down.

Everybody seemed to be crying today... not like I would. I'm not into crying, besides, it's obvious they are fake tears. Yeah, the club has become more likable... I may actually start being nice to everyone, since no one has been bothering me. I have no real reason to be annoyed. I'll talk to them and appologize from my behavior.

I grabbed my backpack and stood up to talk with the hosts. Such a calm day... nothing can ruin it-

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FAKER!"

"Seriously?" I yelled annoyed as I spotted a girl trying to make Tamaki go away.

"I can't bebeive you are recognised as a prince in this club. A prince shoulfdn't sprinke his love so easily! It make's hearts tremble if you smile with surrow! But why do you look so stupid? It's as if you're a lightheaded narcisist! Useless! Ordinary!"

I got an anime vain. So loud... restrain need to kill...

"You're the worst!" she finished as Tamaki got a horror-struck look on his face and he fell in slow motion. So much for being nice. I hate this people and their lives with loud trouble.

"Kyoya-sama!" the girl yelled. I groaned. He's right there! No need to yell! "I wanted to see you so badly! My only prince!"

Okay, that yellow dress messed up her mind, because she actually hugged Kyoya.

"Yes, I'm Renge Houshakuji! I'll be in grade 10 Class A from tomorrow." Renge anounced.

Tamaki was in his emo cortner. Well, maybe I should start my kindness, after all it wasn't him who annoyed me, but this crazy chick.

"Tamaki." I said as I apprached him. He just stayed there unmoving. "Tamaki, stop being so whiny..." he anime cryed... okay nt so nice. "You know, what she said was not true. You're not the worst-"

"Oh! Yuuki! You're being nice to me!" Tamaki said as he hugged me. 

Don't Yuki. Control yourself. Don't- Oh screw being nice.

"Don't touch me!" I said as I punched him and h started to anime cry again.

"Hopeless." I said as I got back to the others. I'm sticking with being nice to everyone except Tamaki.

"You who looks like Ichijo Miyabi-kun from Uki Doki Memorial!"

I sweat dropped. Gosh. I hate my life.

"I see, a girl with a lot of interest in characters. She replaces me with her favourite character, makes me her fiance, and gets lost in her wild fantasies..."

"Isn't she your fiance?" Tamaki asked confused. Where the hell did he come from?

"I don't remember affirming that fact even once." Kyoya answered.

"From what I see in the report, you're managing everything in this club Kyoya-sama?"  Renge said.

"Yes! Kyo-chan is the store manager!" Honey answered.

"I'll be an administrative assistant for the club!" Renge said suddenly.

No. No. no. I'll kill her. They won't agree... there's no way-

"She's the daughter of one of the important bussieness partner of my family: Ootori Family. Please take good care of her,"

"Oh... as you heard... Haruhi!" Tamaki and the twins called.