Chapter 3

"Don't you need dance lessons too Yuuki-kun?" Honey asked as Haruhi was taking dance lessons.

"Nope. I know how to dance. Besides, I'm not planing on asking anyone for a dance anyway..."

"You have to! Every host has too!" Tamaki said, standing from his emo-window.

"I really hate this club." I muttered annoyed.

I saw as Haruhi stepped on the girl's shoe and they fell. I wouldn't be able to just stay there if the girl placed her arms around my neck. I am a girl. I may not like guys that way anymore, but I certainly find men attractive, not women. 

"so troublesome," I muttered as Haruhi left to the nurse with the girl.

"Hey Yuuki-kun!" Hikaru said as he sat down beside me. Kaoru at the other side. I tensed but tried not to show it.

"Why so tense?" Kaoru asked smirking. Shit. Stupid twins.

"I. Hate. Closenes." I muttered as I glared at nothing in particular.

"Do you now?" Hikaru said as he put his arm in my shoulder. I tensed more, trying hard not to break the guy's arm.

"Why?" Kaoru asked doing the same.

"None of your business." I said as I stood up rapidly and headed to the door. 

It just happened Haruhi was entering the room, making us both fall. I fell on top of her.

"Geez," I muttered. "I'm sorry Haruhi."

"That's fine." She said smiling.

I was about to stand up when I was pulled up by an  angry Tamaki.

"You don't fall of girls!" He yelled. "Espesially not Haruhi! And you Haruhi, you should've pushed him off!"

"shut up Tamaki. It's not as is he did anything wrong, we just fell." Haruhi said bored. Tamaki went to his emo coner.

"I think Yuuki like's Haruhi!" Hikaru said as he smirked.

Tamaki stood up pointing an accusing finger at me. "I won't have my son dating my daughter. Get over her now!"

"I'm not into her at all!" I yelled angry.

"Why? What's wrong with Haruhi?" Tamaki asked angrier than before.

"N-Nothing! I just don't like girls you baka!" I yelled without thinking.

"OH," Tamaki said wide-eyed.

"Didn't realise you were that type of guy." Hikaru said wide-eyed as well.

What the fudge?

Kaoru then got near my face, and I instantly tensed.

"So, that's why you tense, huh?" Kaoru said, and I felt his warm breath on my lips as I blushed madly.

"Do you like this?" Hikaru whispered to my neck. "That's why you accepted to be a host didn't you?"

"I'm not gay!" I shouted tomato red, finally getting it.

"Really?" Kaoru said grabbing my chin and getting his lips closer. I blushed more if that's even possible. "You could've just come here as a client you know?" His warm minty breath made me gasp in surprice.

Kaoru and Hikaru smirked.

"I'm not gay." I muttered once again, with less force.

"Just accept it." Hikaru said as he suddenly pushed me to the wall.

"Guys you should-" Haruhi started however I let a sob escape my lips and she stopped. 

I looked terrified at Hikaru, who now looked confused. This made me remember it... it made me remember him.