Stuck in the Host Club (O.H.S.H.C. fan-fic)

hehehe yes, my titles always start with 'stuck'... and they always wil! muagahahahahaha anywayyyyyy this actualy started as a dream... then I started to imagine a continuation to the dream, until I decided to post it! Hope you like!!

I DON'T OWN OURAN NOR ANY OF THE CARACTHERS, I DO OWN HOWEVER YUUKI AND YUKI.

________________________________________________

I sighted as I heard shouts from downstairs. My brother and Grandfather are fighting again... what a drag. My name is Yuki Ikeda, and I am the daughter of the rich Ikeda family. I have a twin brother named Yuuki. I know, cero creativity from my parents, and I really hated it. When I was little I had short hair, and they would confuse us, of course they would notice because of the eyes. I have big blue eyes, while my brother had green eyes. As we grew up it was ovious who was Yuuki and who I was, since not only I had long hair and girlish feautures, I had something Yuuki or any guy couldn't really have if you know what I mean. If not, think a bit, what can a 15 year old girl possibly have? 

I sighted as I went downstairs to where the shouts were coming from.

"She wants to study, I want to go to America! Why are you so stubborn in her going to france? I never wanted to attend Ouran, it's her dream! I want to be in my band!" My brother shouted angrily. It was scary when I saw him angry... I'm usually the angry one, while his the happy one with a bubbly attitude. 

"I don't care what she wants. She was a mistake, you should've been the only son of this family. I won't take a female becoming head of family. She will go to France and learn to be a lady, and you'll stay to study. She should be gratefull, I would have already left her in the streets." My grandfather said. Ouch.

"Gee, Thanks gramps," I muttered as I carelesly went to sit by the couch. Brother looked at me worridly, he knew this things did hurt me, I just never showed hurt. Not since... that day.

"Respect me child!" Grandfather houted outraged.

"What are you fighting about Oniisan?" I asked as I shrugged at gramps.

"The same." He said as he glared at gramps. I sighted.

I knew it. You see, I always wanted to study at Ouran... It was my dream. But my grandfather won't accept a girl in the family to go study and become head of family. My brother had this rock band, and they have talent, so he wants to go to America to fulfill his dream. Gramps stubbornly opposes, so I will go to France and learn to be a 'lady'. 

"You don't get it! I have talent! I can live from it! I have no interest in becoming head of family whatsoever!" My brother shouted, although less loud than bfore. He seemed to restrain himself with me around.

"I don't care. You are to stay here. End of discussion. Yuki, you're leaving tomorrow to France, I don't expect you to come back. Yuuki, you'll start school tomorrow as well." He said, he started to turn away and I saw the hurt look in my brother's face.

"No." I said not able to take that look. "I won't go. Yuuki will go to America."

Yuuki turned to me with shock in his eyes, and he was telling me to stop. Gramps turned and glared at me.

"What did you say?"

"I said I'm not going, I didn't stutter." I replied coldly.

"Insolent child!" He said as he smaked me across the face. I didn't move an inch. It hurt like hell, but I wasn't backing up now. I held in the tears and coldly glared at gramps.

"Don't touch me." I said with no emotion in my words. "I want to propose something." 

Brother tried to come to me but I stopped him. He was shocked gramps had smaked me. I smiled humorlessly. Gramps never smaked me infront of him, only when he wasn't around. Guess he knows now huh...