Chapter 8

I sighted as I arrived to the club, late once again. This time, it was outside because Tamaki said cherry blossoms remind him of summer.

"Yuki," Kyoya said as he sighted. "Why aren't you wearing the outfit?"

He had given up in the whole me late thing.

"It's ridiculous." I said as I walked towards my clients.

"KYA, Yuuki-kun, why are you never dressed up?" One od the girls asked sadly

"Because," I said as I smirked. "I'm already to hot as it is, if I wore those things I would take away all the attention."

"Yeah!" the other girls said as if they knew all along. Please, like if I knew all along... I merely said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Anyway, that doesn't matter, we'll get to ee him shirtless for the physical exams!" one of them said, and all giggled.

Holy shit! The physical exams!

"Now ladies, if you'll excuse me," I said as I stood up and went to Kyoya.

"Kyoya, there seems to be a little problem..." I muttered 

"What is it?"

"The physical exams."

"YES!" Tanaki said as Haruhi and I entered the club, we were a bit late for a meeting. "Now, that's the formation for tomorow's mission: Haruhi-chan and Yuuki-chan are really boys!"

"Oh.." I said as I sweatdropped. Baka.

"Don't worry Haruhi! We'll protect your secret with all our might!" Tamaki said as he grabbed Haruhi's chin.

I walked to the couch and sat.

"So, what's the plan anyway?" I asked, and saw a mischivieous look in the twins eyes.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about it!"  Hikaru said, making me worry a lot.

"This plan better work, or I swear I'm totally killing you guys!" I said as we hid behind a courtain awaiting for this plan to start, we were supposedly undressing. Not gonna happen.

"Ah," Tamaki said as he hugged Haruhi from behind. "I've been waiting so long, my princess."

"Fijouka-sama, Yuuki-sama," came a voice from outside. "Are you ready?"

"Don't worry!" Tamaki said as he put on a wig just like Haruhi's hair and went outside, making me sweatdropp.

"He wouldn't would he-" I started as I got wide eyed-

"H-Haruhi, I got found out," Tmaki informed, "I can still try Yuuki-"

Haruhi stopped him by giving him a death glare with me. They better have another plan-

"Now you two, we have a doctor that will keep quiet in the next room," Kyoya informed us, and i sighted relieved.

"Ah," the nurse said as she smiled at us. "You're Fujiouka-san and Ikeda-san right? I'm informed of you case, you can both take off your clothes in the back."

"Ok," Haruhi and I said at the same time.

We went to the back and took off the uniform. I took off the thingy that hides my breasts and stayed there in just bra as I waited for Haruhi, who was having trouble with het tie. At least Haruhi got her tie out and she was in a interior shirt when someone entered the curtains.

I was about to shout but he covered my mouth. I was trying desperatly to get off but it was no use. I am so scraed right now...

"Ah." haruhi said oblivious, without turning, "We're in here already,"

"No!" he said as he moved closer to Haruhi, still covering my mouth. "Please don't make any noise, I just want to find my daug-"

"UNI-CHAN'S KICK!" Honey said as he appeared out of nowhere. The guy was surpriced so he let me go and I fell to the floor, while the guy flew away by Honey's powerfull kick.

"First," Kaoru and Hikaru said as they helped me up and Kaoru gave me his t-shirt, which I didn't hesitate to use to cover myself. "The beauty that catches people's attention,"

"Second," Kyoya continued. "Unbeatable richness."

"Third," Mori said surpricing me. "the way to be a gentle man, not being able to look over ugly commoners crimes..."

"Even if the sun forgives you," Tamaki added siriously. "This cherry blossoms won't forgive you."

"We, Ouran Host Club, are here." they all said together.

"It looks like you're power rangers or something... " I muttered sweatdropping.

"Please, please don't take away my life!" the guy said bowing. I'm a doctor called Yabu, who practices internal medicine in the next town, I wanted to see my daughter who left me with my wife last month, because of my bad management of the hospital. I was in rain... lost my way... When I finally reached my destination, she wasn't here, and for some reason I was mistaken for a doctor in a physical examination-"

"Well," I said interrupting. "You're wearing that white gown, of course they'll think you're a doctor!"

Stupid people.

"What I didn't realize I was wearing my gown!"

See what I mean?

Kyoya then told the man he was mistaken of school, and Tamaki gave him a map of the school his daughter was in. Somehow, it ended up in Tamaki hugging Haruhi.

"You perv! Get away from her!" I yelled as I got him away from Haruhi.

"Hey Yuuki-chan?" Hikaru said as he looked at me weardly.

"What?" I asked confused, tilting my head to the side.

Kaoru and Hikaru blushed and muttered a 'nothing' looking away.

"I asked myself the same thing when I saw her picture," Kyoya said, and we all turned to him confused. "They were curious about you somehow appaearing flat, when you're deffinitley not."

I was still confused until I saw them all looking at-

"YOU PERVS! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yelled angrily as Ipushed them outside.

"Ah, Yuuki my shirt-" Kaoru started.

"Later." I said still trying to close the door.

"Don't you want me to take it o-"

"GO AWAY!"

"Fine, fine, I was just kidding..." he said as he finally let me close the door. I stood against it blushing like a maniac.

"They can be quite something can't they?" Haruhi said shaking her head. Like she's one to talk about!