Chapter 19

Haruhi suddenly stood up, making us all turn to her.

"Where are you going?" Ranka asked confused.

"To the supermarket," Haruhi replied bored. "Come with me will you Yuki?"

"Sure," I replied standing up and following her.

"So... Kyoya?" she asked once we were outside.

"W-What are you-"

"YUKI! HARUHI! WAIT FOR ME!" Tamaki shouted catching up.

And so, the Kyoya thing was forgoten. At least I hope so.

---TIME SKIP---

I ran late once again to the Host Club. This time however, Kyoya only smirked and rolled his eyes. My hair was a mess, and I had a chocolate bar hanging from my mouth. I did come late for a good reason this time. I swear! Okay, not really, I just wanted chocolate.

Taking the bar out of my mouth and eating it, I was about to move onto my table, when Kyoya stopped me.

"Why late, if I might ask?" He asked smirking amused.

"I was attacked!" I lied nervously. "Seriously!"

"Don't lie to me Yuki," He whispered coming closer. "Or I might have to punish you."

"KYOYA!" I yelled blushing and glaring. "Psh, like you could."

Kyoya smirked and wiped with his thumb the edge of my lips slowly, making me bite my lip.

"You had some chocolate.

THAT TEASE!

"I'm sure I did," I said sarcastically moving to my table and sitting up, instantly being surrounded by the clients.

"Yuuki-kun!" they all exclaimed excitedly.

"What chocolate do you like?"

"You do like sweets right?"

"Can I give you cake instead?"

"Would you like handmade chocolate?"

"Oaky, wait!" I suddenly said confused. "What are you all talking about?"

"Valentines!" they all smiled at once.

"OH!" I suddenly got stars in my eyes. "Actually, I do LOVE chocolate! Any kind would be good!"

All the girls giggled, some of them sighed dramatically while blushing.

"THE CLUB WILL GO IN COOPERATION MODE!"

"What?2 I asked tamaki confused.

"WE CAN'T EAT CANDIES!"

My eyes widened.

He. Did. Not.

I pouted dejectedly.

"Typicall Tamaki ruining my good days! Stupid Tamaki should just die..." I muttered darklly, making the clients shiver.

"Ne, d-don't worry Yuuki-kun! We can give you chocolates as soon as you're allowed!" they all smiled as I looked up hopefully.

"REALLY?"I asked childishly. Until I noticed the whole room looking at me blushing. "I mean... pssh a tough guy like me doesn't need chocolates."

Kyoya smirked, making me narow my eyes. Damn him.

The next day was pretty hard. I mean, I really have never had an obsession such as Honey... but now that I know I can't eat candy, it seems like I always want the damn candy! Why am I so... so cool! I arrived actually EARLY to the club.