Next Chapter ^ - ^

I continued to go to school, but I told the girls that asked me why I wasn't attending the Host Club that I was taking a break. They all tried to convince me of going back... but I couldn't. Besides, they seemed pretty happy without me there. They probably don't even miss me.

I was doing my best at ignoring them, when on day:

"Morning!" Hikaru said as he entered the classroom, however he had PINK hair.

What the hell?

Then, Kaoru entered the room, and he had BLUE hair. I sighed annoyed as Kaoru was about to sit and Hikaru took his chair away. They are fighting? Why?

All freaking day they were throwing things and making each other look pretty stupid. I was annoyed so much I actually almost talked to them. Of course I didn't.

I was about to walk home when I saw them there.

"-I HATE YOU THE MOST!"

I stopped dead in my tracks, staring wide-eyed at the scene. They started to menace ach other with a stupid toy of the dark magic club... It wasn't a game? Twins aren't supposed to be like that! Thet's so stupid. If Yuuki was here he'd-

"YUKI-CHAN!" a voice called, and soon I was in the floor with someone hugging me and rolling like a crazy guy.

"What the hell!" I shouted annoyed, and I notice the host club looking my way. "Get off you pedo!"

"WAAA! I'm not a pedoooo!" Yuuki shouted as he got up and started to cry like the weird guy he is.

"Oniisan?" I said shocked, and he smiled widely. "ONIISAN!"

I ran at him and hugged him, making him chuckle as he hugged back.

"Yuki-chan! I came to visit... in disguise of course!" he said as he pointed to his black wig.

"Does Gramps know?" I asked worried.

"Heh..." he said nervously. "Not really... I'm hoping he doesn't find out..."

"I understand," I said rolling my eyes, "I'm not an idiot."

"Is he her brother?" Haruhi asked Kyoya, who nodded.

Yuuki turned around and saw all the host club.

"Oh! You're Yuuki-chan's friends! I'm Yuuki, Yuki's older brother!" he said as he ran at them and smiled. I stayed still, suddenly remembering.

"HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! IT'S ALL OUR FAULT!" I shouted angrily pointing an accusing finger at Yuuki. "AGH! I'm so mad at you right now!" I shouted as I ran home. I heard him call me, but i couldn't go back. Oh god... I'm becoming an annoying drama queen!

YUUKI'S POV.

"Yuki-chan!" I yelled confused, about to follow her, but someone stopped me. "Why is she angry?"

She's never been this angry at me... she seemed so broken, so... hurt.... Ryuu.

"What happened with Ryuu?" I aske instantly as I looed at them. "Did he come back? Did he?"

"No," the girl who I knew as Haruhi said sadly. "But we found out bout it, and now she is angry at all of us."

I stared in shock... Didn't she tell them herself? Weren't they her friends? The way she talked about them... it was the way she talked about me. She would all them stupid or whatever, but you could see she still liked them.

"H-How did you find out?" I asked finally able to speak.

"Well," Haruhi said as she glared at the others, who looked guiltily away. "They asked her about it, and so she freaked out, since they were holding her and-"

"WHAT?" I asked angrily. "One of the guys held her? Are you stupid?!"

"We didn't know!" Hikaru said as he looked ashamed

I sighed as I nodded understanding.

"Just don't do that again," I said pledeangly. "It was a miracle she was starting to open up, but now she's worse..."

"Could you tell us the complete story?" Kyoya asked. "So we can understand better."

I thought it and decided to tell them. They deserved to know.

"When she was younger," I started, and saw how they all listened intently... weird the twins have pink and bluwe hair... I hadn't noticed it... "So yeah, she had this crush on a guy. They were friends, but they both wanted something more from the other. Yuki liked him, and she wanted to date him... but the guy just wanted to use her. I mean, she was really pretty after all. One day, she finally decided to tell him, but the dude laughed at her, even thought they were friends'. Yuki tryied insisting, she told him she'd do anything. The guy took it as permisison and started to kiss her... in fornt of everyone. Let's just say, her friends were just laughing. If I hadn't gotten there..." 

Everyone was shocked and sad at this.

"That's why she doesn't trust anyone... please, meke it right with her!" I said pleadingly. "I know where she's at. Let's go, because I have to leave tonight."

They all nodded determined as they followed me. I hope she is okay.