Chapter 5

"This is the last Waltz!" 

"Yuuki-kun," A girl said as she smiled shyly. "Would you dance with me?"

I cannot rject her in front os many other people... I sighted as I nodded and led her to the center.

We danced a little, and she actually managed to make me smile a bit with her giggles. I wish one guy could make me smile like that, and be the girl I was before. Maybe the twins were right... maybe I should open up a bit... not to them of course, but HAruhi... she seems nice enough.

Then I actually laughed a little, and the girl smiled as she laughed as well.

KAORU P.O.V

We all watched shocked as Yuuki started laughing with the girl she was dancing with. Such a beautifull laugh... She seemed so happy, so cute laughing like that. Of course, it made all the girls blush and almost dropp to the floor by the excitment of hearing the 'badass' laugh so freely.

The music stopped and we announced the last event.

"Now, we'll have the last event. This will be given to Miyako-hime the top point getter. A blessing kiss from king modified... Fujioka Haruhi!"

BACK TO YUKI'S P.O.V.

"Fujioka HAruhi!" 

Oh my gosh, those dudes are crazy.

I saw as Haruhi was going to give her a kiss in the cheek, but Tamaki tried to stop it, and so, Haruhi ended up giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Oh God." I muttered shocked. I would've killed the jerk! Stupid boy.

"Haruhi, you should kill Tamaki! Don't just let him be like that!" I said annoyed at Haruhi's reaction.

"I really don't care." she said as I got an anime vein

"You're supposed to care!" I yelled outraged.

"Calm down Yuuki," Haruhi said surpriced.

"How could you act like that?" I muttered confused. "He practically made you have your first kiss... it's like he stole it... yet you act like that? How?"

"Did someone steal your first kiss?" Haruhi asked confused, "You seem like you know the feeling."

"Yes." I answered looking at the ground. "And I wasn't this calm... how can you be? It broke me... "

"Is this why yore're now like this?" She whispered.

Something in her, it made me want to tell her everything... it's like I could trust her.

No. I can't trust anyone.

"Maybe." I replied as I turned around and left.