Chapter 1

Hey I just wanted to let you know... Yuki doesn't wear the uniform like the rest all formal like, she has the neck upward... like in the picture of ryuu from the side. now on with the story ^-^

_______________________________________________________

I walked in school and sweatdropped as many girls looked at me smiling and giggling. Seems like word have spread from the incident. I shrugged and decided I had to look around a bit. I found a door that said 'Music Room 3' and smiled. I love music. My brother taught me guitar and I also could sing pretty good.

I enetered and found something completely different from what I expected. I then saw a guy (that looked too girly)  that was in a table with some girl. The guy said something and the girl threw everything making me look at her confused.

"Help! Haruhi-kun suddenly became violent!" she shouted.

"What the hell." I muttered as I helped this Haruhi guy up. "Such a bitch."

"Somebody hurry, this peasant-"

Two guys dropped water in her, making me smirk a little. I paid no attention to them.

"Are you alright Haruhi?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Y-Yeah, thank you..."

"Yuuki." I answered.

"Yuuki-sempai." He said as he smiled. He's a girl. No guy can smile like that.

"It's him Kyoya! He came here!" A blondie guy shouted as he pointed at me. His voice strangely familiar...

"Tamaki-sempai what are you talking about?" One of the guys from there said. I didn't bother looking at him.

"Remember the story I told you? About the guy that saved a damsel in distress? He's that guy!" Tamaki said as he pointed at me grinning. He somehow reminded me of my brother... only he seemed stupid, not just happy.

"Oh!" A little blonde guy said as he jumped at me. I however hate the closeness of a guy, so I put my hand up and he couldn't reach me.

"Don't take one step closer." I said coldly. The guy then cried as he got huge eyes... I felt bad. "Hey, don't cry... I mean... It's not personal, I just don't like hugs..." it didn't work, he kept crying. "F-Fine then... you can hug me." I muttered and he instantly jumped to my arms laughing. I always had a soft spot for kids... I let my arms loosly at my sides. At least he's a young kid... not like he's a dude my age like some of the others.

"Honey-sempai! Leave the poor ...guy alone!" Haruhi said as she shook her head. ( I decided she's a girl) She hesitated in guy...

"He has some girlish face doesn't he? Just like Haruhi." Someone said.

"Yeah," someone answered. I turned to them and saw they were twins.

"So," Tamaki said as he pushed Honey away and took me by the shoulders. "Do you want to-"

"Take your hands off me." I muttered codly. He slowly took his hands away as he looked at me scared.

"S-Sorry..." He said still shocked. 

"He does look like a badass type, right Kaoru?" One of the twins answered.

"Yes Hikaru, he indeed does." Kaoru answered smiling mischiveously.

"So, I'm leaving now." I said as I turned around.

"Eh, wait please Yuuki-sempai!" Haruhi said as she grabbed my arm. I felt a bit uncomfortable but I didn't push her away. She was a girl... I don't mind them that much as to push them away. Besides, I would look mean...

"Haruhi," Tamaki said. "This adds another 100 costumers."

"WHAT?" Haruhi yelled, and I felt really akward, but she didn't let go of my arm.

"Well, I lost my customer bacause of you.--"

blah blah. I kind off drifted of. Until Tamaki found a student I.D in the floor and asked Haruhi the question I alredy knew the answer to.

"Haruhi... are you a girl?" 

"Did he seriously just notice?" I asked the twins boredly.

"YOU NOTICED?!" Tha twins shouted.

"Of course. it's pretty obvious." I said as I shrugged. "Now, if you'll excuse me-"

"I don't think so." A guy with black hair and glasses said as he stapped in front of me. "I'm sorry Yuuki-san, but we can't have you going knowing Heruhi's secret."

"What you gonna do? Erase my memroy?" I asked raising an eyebrow bored.

"You'll join the host club." He stated as he smirked evily.

"No thank you." I said simly. I'm so not planing on acting all nice to girls.

"It wasn't a question. I'll make sure you get expeled if not." He said simply.

I glared at him as Haruhi turned to him.

"Ah, Kyoya-sempai, that's not necesary. I trust he-him." she said.

I looked over at her and she winked. She knows. Well, shit. Now I don't really trust her so I'll have to stay. I don't trust anyone.

"Fine." I grunted.

"Yeah! I have a new son!" Tamaki said as he huged me.

"Big mistake dude." I said as I punched him in the stomach and he went to cry in a corner. The twins laughed while the others looked at me surpriced. 

"What do I have to do in this so called 'host club'?" I asked boredly as I sat on a couch.

"Well, you'll have clients and st-"

"I know that. But you said 'Badass type. What's that mean?"

"Be yourself... only don't kill the ladies. Try and be charming now and then." Kyoya said.

"Oh no. Definitley no!" I said as I stood up. "I'm so not flirting with girls!"

"With who do you flirt then... guys?" Kaoru asked mockingly. 

"W-What are you guy saying?" Haruhi said as she came to the rescue. "Why would HE flirt with guys?" Haruhi said as she got an arm over my shoulder.

I then realised. Oh... right I'm supposedly my brother. 

"Yeah. I just don't flirt in general. I'm more of a solo dude." I said cooly.

"Yeah right." Hikaru said as he glared at Haruhi's arm.

I smirked. So it bothers him I'm with Haruhi eh... well I might as well have fun.

"Guys, I need to speak to Haruhi... alone." I said in the coldest voice I could master.

"No way ar-" Kaoru started, however Haruhi took my arm and took me outside.

"They would've never left." She explained as I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"So ... you're a girl to aren't you?" Haruhi asked

"You alredy know. Why ask?" I said as I continued to walk exprecionless.

"I won't tell you know. I know you have your reasons Yuuki. You can trust me." she said as she stopped.

I smied humorlessly. It was a cold smile that made HAruhi confused. "I can't trust anyone Haruhi."

With that I turned and left a confused Haruhi behind.

 _____________________________________________

picture of ryuu from last chapter-you know, the one who broke her heart- at the side :)