chapter 21

I waited nervously in the music room. I had canceled my appointments for today, rising suspicion from the hosts. I had been recieving their questioning looks, especially from Kyoya, but I didn't pay attention.

Finally, the door revealed Ryuu, and I gasped surprised. I was begining to think it had been my imagination. But here he was. He smiled me as soon as he spotted me and came over. I took a good look at him now. He'd grown so much. His face was more defined, and his eyes looked different. Something in them... he wasn't a child anymore. 

I cleared my throat and noticed the curious glances from both hosts and guests. It was a bad idea to meet him here.

"Come," I whispered walking to a table far off.

"Why are you dressed as your brother?" he asked as soon as we were out of hearing range. I could feel the glares and stares of many people on us.

"That is not importat," I replied nervously. "What are you doing here?"

"My dad got promoted 2 years ago," he said smiling. "I'm kinda' rich now."

I sighed resting my head in my hands.

"I can't do this," I muttered. "I can't pretend it's alright."

"You've got to believe me," he pleaded before I could stand up. "I am trully sorry! What I did was horrible and unforgibable, but let me prove to you I've changed."

"Ryuu I can't-"

He suddenly grabbed my hands in his, making me gasp in surprise. "I was just a kid Yuki, i was naive and reckless, and I wanted to look cool in front of my friends. That doesn't justify my actions and I'm aware of it, but please don't shut me out."

"How?" I asked avoiding his eyes.

"W-What?" He asked confused.

"How could you prove it?" I finally met his gaze, and I could feel my eyes watering.

"I'd do anything you want," he said determined.

"Then please," I said closing my eyes. "Please leave. I can't take it! You don't know how much it hurt. How much it affected me-"

I was pulled out of Ryuu's grasp and behind someone.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave," I heard Kyoya's cold voice, and I noticed the guests weren't here anymore.

"Who do you think you are!" Ryuu started angrily. "I'm just-"

"Ryuu," I pleaded, pushing Kyoya aside. "Don't make it any harder."

"I just want another chance for your forgivness," Ryuu said with a broken look. "It's been killing me."

I stared at him, searching for some kind of ulterior motive, but found none. He seemed genuinly guilty. Besides, he was persistant. The fastest way he will leave me alone is if I give him his damned chance... He only wants to stop feeling guilty right?

"As if she would-" Hikaru started. Seems like everyone now realized who he was... Took them long enough.

"Fine," I interrupted Hikaru, making the hosts gasp and turn to me.

"You get one chance," I sighed defeated.

"THANK YOU YUKI!" I was suddenly off the ground and spining around, making me cling into him for dear life, until he finally put me down and smiled at me. His face was a bit to close for confort, so I blushed, stepping away and clearing my throat.

His smile wavered a bit, and he scratched the back of his neck, blushing aswell, "S-Sorry, got over excited."

"It's okay," I muttered awkwardly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Hai! Bye!" he yelled as he happily ran out.

I suddenly gulped, feeling the dark aura radiating from the guys while Haruhi sweatdropped.

"Guys," I sighed finally. "You can't make my desitions. I'm not completely happy with it either but-"

"But yet you gave him another chance!" Kaoru grumbled crossing his arms.

"Because, he can't hurt me again!" I said smiling at him. "You guys are here! Worst that could happen is he fails, and leaves. And that doesn't sound so bad to me!"

Tamaki started hugging me crying and saying how adorable I looked. I sweatdropped but let him hug him. Only this time.

"I still don't like the idea," Kyoya sighed tiredly, leaving the room. 

I looked at him dejected, but let him be. 

"So, you really believe we will protect you Yuki-chan?" Honey asked grinning.

"Of course! I trust you guys!" I said smiling.

"GROUP HUG!" the twins shouted making me start runnning.

"NO! NO GROUP HUG!" But of coarse they caught up. Idiots.

I smiled faintly as I was squished between the twins and Honey, making Haruhi chuckle and Mori smile. My idiots.

__________________________

i know its short! sorry! :S:S:S:S ill be updating soon! i don't know how to continue heheh give ideas!!