Chapter 12

"The ocean?" Haruhi repeated confused.

"Yes! The occean!" the twins said smiling. "As of today, all final exams safely are completed! Only ting next to do is to wait for that summer vacation."

Now that's not good. My brother hasn't really got a demo yet...

"So, I wanna ask, you like the caribean?" Hikaru asked.

"Or would you prefer Fiji?" Kaoru continued.

I sighed, those two can be really annoying.

"AWWW!" Hikaru said, suddenly appearing at my side, with an arm over my shouldes, making me glare at him. "We care of your opinion too Yuki, we just guessed you've been to both!"

I looked at him as thought he was stupid. "I don't care where you go, it's not like I'm joining-"

"You are." Kyoya interrupted smiling that evil smile of his.

"- so I am joining, but I still don't care. I don't really like beaches... and for your infromation, I haven't been to any of th two." I finished looking away embarassed.

Grandpa never took me to family trips. I always stayed back home... not that I minded.

"WHAT?" The club yelled at the same time. "B-But y-you-"

"As I said, I don't like them, so I never went," I lied smoothly. "So where are we going then HAruhi?"

"I don't have money for that-"

"I'll lend you some unlimited term with interests," Kyoya said making me laugh a little at Haruhi's expression. So cute!

"Oh!" Honey yelled, "And we bought you bikinies!"

I stared at the two bikinis blankly, before stating "I'm not wearing that."

"Why?" the twins whined.

"Because you pervyed on me enough last time," I stated. "And it looks small..."

"But they would help!" They yelled. "Harihi's one would make a little figure appear, while yours will contrast your figure and-"

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" Tamaki yelles, making me sweatdropp. "MOTHER! They're saying bad things about their little sisters!"

"Why o I get to have 4 kids at 17?" Kyoya asked, sweatdropping aswell.

"He, could be worse," I said smirking. "At least you get one hot daughter!"

"Well, that doesn't exactly help if I'm supposed to be her mother," he said, smirking as well. "I can't actually do anything that way."

I covered my ears with wide eyes. "My poor innocent ears! They burn," and then, I deided I could use Tamaki to make Kyoya regret that. "DADDY! MOMMY IS ACCUSING YOUR BABY GIRL!"

"MOMMY!" Tamaki said taking me in his arms, "You have no shame! Is this what you show our kids! Keep doing this and you'll lose them!"

Kyoya sweatdropped again as I smirked and stuck my tongue out... However he smirked once I started trying to escape Tamaki's death grip. 

"KYAA!" I shouted trashig, while everyone laughed amused. "RAPEE!"

The twins dropped to the floor laughing while Tamaki paled and let go of me, making me fall head first to the floor. Idiot.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shouted as I jumped on tamaki and tacled him to the floor, and he stated crying as my fist landed on his head. So, being Tamaki, he went to sulk in his emo corner.

"So, are you two going?" Honey asked hopefully.

"I guess," I muttered while Haruhi answered she was.