Session 4

"I did not agree to splitting it three ways!" Quinn awoke to the sound of Faye shouting in the other room.

"It's only fair," she heard Spike retort while the both of them continued to argue over one another.

As Quinn slowly began to wake herself up, she noticed she had a blanket draped overtop of her. Again she figured it must've been Jet's doing since he had been the only one to show any sort of hospitality towards her.

"Whatever, we'll figure it out once we actually get this stuff done with," Faye announced loudly as she made her way into the living room.

"Oh, you're awake," she mentioned as Quinn sat up on the couch. She was slightly embarrassed that she had slept in, but it was well deserved. She had had an incredibly long night, and to be completely fair she most definitely needed the extra hours of shut eye.

"I am now," Quinn yawned as she rubbed her eyes.

"Where's Jet?" She asked as Faye took a seat on the couch.

"At the controls," she replied before reaching for the tablet that was left on the table from last night.

"Where would that be?" Quinn asked, and Faye extended her arm outwards. She pointed towards the area she had just came from which happened to be another long corridor.

"Thanks," Quinn half smiled before making her way towards what she assumed was the front of the ship.

She walked for a bit down the hallway until she ended up in a large room that was filled with holo screens and flashing lights. Jet was sitting in the pilots seat while Spike stared absently out the front window.

"Hey Jet," Quinn greeted as she casually entered the room.

"Morning," Jet quickly turned and gave her a smile before returning his focus to the controls. Spike remained silent as usual. Quinn didn't bother greeting him.

"Where are we headed?" She asked, as she walked around the edge of the control area.

"I was just about to ask you where we should be going," Jet mentioned as he pulled up a large hologram screen in front of him.

"Mars," Quinn stated, and Jet smiled.

"Perfect, that's where we were headed anyways," he exclaimed before closing the screen.

"What's the plan when we get there?" Spike suddenly chimed in.

"Well," Quinn began to speak, but Jet quickly interjected.

"Why don't you discuss the plan in the living room with Faye?" He suggested. Spike nodded in agreement before turning, and leaving for the the living room. Once he had left, Quinn decided to thank Jet for the kindness he had been showing her.

"Thanks for dinner last night," she exclaimed.

"You're very welcome," Jet replied happily.

Quinn then turned to leave, but just as she reached the exit she mentioned one last thing.

"Oh, and thanks for removing my handcuffs and giving me that blanket last night," she added cheerfully, but Jet didn't respond immediately.

"The blanket wasn't from me, but the handcuffs were," he replied.

"I assumed you weren't going to be eating so well with your hands tied to a railing," he chuckled, and Quinn laughed in response before heading towards the living room.

She wondered where the blanket had came from, but when she got to the living area Faye was on the couch and the blanket was missing; so was Spike. Once Quinn had sat down on the armchair Spike re-entered the room. Had he been the one to bring the blanket? No way, after last nights conversation (or better yet, lack thereof) Quinn couldn't imagine him doing such a thing for her.