Session 2

"We're splitting it fifty fifty!"

"You never even touched the planets surface."

"Fine, sixty forty."

"Eighty twenty."

"Seventy thirty."

"Seventy-five twenty-five."

"Deal."

Quinn watched as her captors bickered over the division of their bounty. The two of them were fighting like children on the couch while a third person, a tall, seemingly simple minded, buff man with a prosthetic arm watched over them like a babysitter. Quinn was sitting on a yellow armchair handcuffed to a railing with both her hands above her head. The gang was so absorbed within their argument that Quinn figured if she wasn't handcuffed she most likely would have been able to slip away without any of them even noticing she had left.

"Spike's right," the bigger man interrupted.

"You were hardly part of the actual capture," he added, and the girl shook her head.

"You wouldn't have caught the girl if it weren't for me!" She announced as she gestured towards Quinn. The three of them turned to look at her and for a moment Quinn smiled.

"You guy's bicker like birds fighting over street food," she laughed tauntingly before cocking her head to the side.

"This isn't any of your business," the girl snapped.

"Faye, it's settled seventy-five thirty-five," the man Quinn came to assume was Spike retort as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

Faye rolled her eyes before crossing her arms across her chest seemingly accepting defeat.

Quinn stared at her for a moment while she watched Spike light his cigarette beside her. Faye was tall, and her purple hair glistened under the artificial lighting above them. She was young, and quite obviously self absorbed. Of course Quinn was in no position to judge, but still, she knew a narcissist when she saw one.

"You got something to say?" Faye suddenly broke Quinn's train of thought as she called out to her from the couch. Quinn was so lost in judgment that she didn't even notice she was staring.

"I haven't got much else to do," Quinn replied hopelessly as she rolled her eyes.

"You're telling me this little thing is a wanted criminal?" Faye turned her head towards Spike who simply shrugged in reply.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover," the bigger man exclaimed as he began to exit the room.

"Thanks for the input, Jet," Faye replied coarsely.

Quinn stared at the two of them for a moment. She enjoyed reading people, and in a time like this, judging a persons character based on first impressions alone was the only source of entertainment she had. Spike was arrogant and seemingly mindless. Unfortunately he was decently attractive and judging by the way he leaned his back against the couch with his arms draped over the edge made it clear to Quinn that he was aware of it too. Faye gave off a similar energy to Spike, but she seemed to be more naïve, maybe even gullible.

Quinn formed her opinions rather quickly, and by the time she was done judging she was back to being dreadfully bored.

"Where are you guys even taking me?" Quinn eventually asked once her boredom became too much to bare.

"Nearest planet with capable authority," Spike answered as he lifted his feet up onto the coffee table.

"How long's that gonna take?" Quinn asked. Faye and Spike both shrugged but Jet was quick to chime in from the next room.