#15

Chapter 15

+18 content warning, slight NSFW warning

It all happened so fast, I had no time to think or even be embarrassed like I'd usually be. Something about him had changed too, it was like he told me with his eyes, that this time I wasn't gonna get away. This time, I was the Bunny, and he got me in his claws like a wolf that caught his prey.

Deep down I knew it was gonna happen this time, and I was no longer afraid, or intimidated. Like I had done it many times before, I followed his steps and undressed him, kissed him and touched him.

Feeling hands run over my naked skin send Goosebumps all over my body, his hands left burning spots behind, that longed to be touched again. A moan escaped my mouth, when he grabbed my breast and squeezed it. I held onto him, while he started to kiss down his way from my ear, over my throat, to my boob he was squeezing. I moaned again when I felt his lips around my nipple.

Pain and pleasure ran through my body, when his teeth bit softly my sensitive skin, sucking on it and making me let out sounds of pleasure throughout the kitchen. He let off me for a second, just to keep going on my other boob. I bend my head back and buried my hand in his hair, while calling out his name. He growled, grabbed me and lifted me up. "I'm gonna make you scream out my name" he whispered in my ear, making my private area react to it accordingly.

Dazai carried me up the stairs to the bedroom and placed me on the bed, not wasting any time, he continued to kiss me all over. My entire body was screaming for him to finally take me, so I grabbed his belt, pushed him closer and opened it. I felt his grin on my skin in my neck and unzipped his pants.

"Is someone getting inpatient?" He growled into my ear, sending shiver down my spine. I pulled down his pants and he kicked them off the bed. "If that's so..." his hand wandered over my body down to my panties. "Let me help you out a little" He finished his sentence, pushed aside my panties and entered me.

I moaned out loudly and held onto his arms. Dazai continued to kiss me and started moving his fingers around. It didn't take long, till he made me cum for the first time in my life. While I was gasping for air, he got himself fully undressed and laid down on top of me.

At this point I started to get nervous, it was about to happen and I was scared it would hurt.

"Hey sweetheart"

I looked up into Dazai's face, he was smiling gently and his eyes were so warm and kind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled back. "Yes Bunny?" I replied and he bumped his nose softly into mine. "I really like you, you know?" He tilted his head to the right and closed his eyes smiling.

How I loved it when he did that.

"I really like you too Dazai-san" He opened his eyes and looked deep into mine. "But I mean really, I feel real emotions for you and- I haven't felt anything for so long, I have forgotten how it feels...I think I am falling in love with you"

I opened my mouth to say something, but ended up screaming out in surprise and pain. Without a warning he had entered me and the rash wave of pain hit me unexpected.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Dazai asked and kissed me. I nodded and clenched my teeth. I knew it was gonna hurt but I didn't think this much. "I'm sorry I didn't warn you, I thought it would put less stress on you" He said and wiped a tear off my cheek. I hadn't even noticed tears had come up. "Are you really okay?" He reassured and I nodded again smiling. "I am Bunny, don't worry!" He smiled back and kissed my lips.

In the beginning, every move he'd make would hurt a lot, but with time the pain stopped and changed its place with a pleasure I had never known. I started filling the air with his name, as he got me closer and closer to my second time. I came in such intensity, that I saw little stars fly up my vision, as the waves went through my body like electro shocks.

"Now that you're used to it already..." He grabbed me and turned me around, getting me on my knees. "It won't hurt you if I'll get a little wild" he said and went behind me. I felt him on my entrance as he grabbed my hips. "May I?" He asked, before I could answer, he was already all the way in. I rolled back my eyes and buried my nails deep in the sheets. He was so deep inside, filling me up and bending me out. My head was spinning from the feelings he gave me with every thrust.

Before I came a third time, he turned me on my back again, pressed my legs back and bend me all the way. I finally saw his face again and took it into my hands. His cheeks were burning just as mine were. Sweat was dripping off his nose tip as he smiled down to me.

"You are so fucking beautiful like that baby" he growled and pushed himself into me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back calling out his name. I opened my eyes surprised again, when I felt his hand around my throat. "I want you to look into my eyes, show me how it looks like when you cum baby" he growled with his deep voice and I did as he told. I came closer every thrust and my eyes automatically closed. Immediately I felt his grip tighten around my throat, chocking me slightly.

"I said open eyes" Dazai said and I opened my eyes barley again, grabbing his hand around my throat. He tightened his grip a bit and went harder. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I screamed out his name.

He chocked me a bit harder "Open your eyes now!" He ordered and I gasped for air, trying to open my eyes. I couldn't, the way he was thrusting in me, the way he chocked me, it kicked me right out of this reality.

Suddenly his hand around my throat disappeared and I was thrown around and pressed on the bed. "I think I have to punish you for not listening" Dazai whispered in my ear and slapped my ass really hard. I whimpered in pain and frustration. I was just before my point and my body was screaming to reach it.

"If you aren't obedient, I won't give you what you want baby girl" he whispered and slapped me another time. I clenched my teeth together and tried not making a sound. I was shaking all over, waiting for him desperately to continue. "Will you obey me now?" I nodded and he grabbed me by my hair and pushed back my head. "Talk when you're asked something!" Shivers went down my spine.

"Yes, I'll be a good girl now" I whimpered and he grabbed my tights, turned me over and pressed my back into the sheets. "That's right, be a good girl now" He growled.

"Don't close your eyes this time, or I will stop completely" He growled and pushed himself all the way in. I almost shut my eyes, while clawing my nails into his shoulders and moaning loudly. He went faster and harder each time, bringing me closer and closer. I grabbed his hand and brought it to my throat. He grinned and fulfilled my desire. His grip tightened around my skin as I was right before it.

"I'm gonna-" "Me too baby" both of us couldn't finish, before we came at the same time.

Dazai fell exhausted on top and me and wrapped his arms sighting satisfied around me. "My baby girl" He mumbled and buried his head in my hair. I slung my arms tired around him and smiled happily. Shortly after I fell asleep, while we were holding each other.