#10

Chapter 10

When I woke the next morning I didn't remember falling asleep and was surprised to be in Dazai's room. Then I remembered everything and got deeply embarrassed.

He saw me naked! We kissed and- He... He was down there!

I almost let out a squeak, when I rolled myself together in embarrassment. How could that have happened? How could he just make me want those weird thing's. Make me want his hands touch my skin and kiss me like he did-

"Aaaaah Nooooo!" I squeaked and immediately slapped my hands on my mouth. Dazai mumbled something in his sleep and moved a bit. I turned around slowly and looked at him next to me. His mouth was a bit open and salvia was dripping out of it. I had to chuckle because he looked really stupid. For a while I was just studying his face closely, but then he opened his eyes suddenly.

My heart jumped surprised when he looked with his sleepy eyes into mine. I blushed and felt like a creep that was watching him sleep. He yawned and stretched his body. "I wake up and you blush already" He mumbled and cuddled himself back comfortable into the blanket. "That's not true!" I mumbled back and sat up. "Why were you stalking me anyways?" He asked and I turned angry around. "I wasn't stalking you! You were dripping salvia and looked like a dumbass. You still got some by the way" I snipped at him and he quickly wiped off his chin. "That wasn't very nice" He complained and I threw a pillow at him. "I'm sorry for your ugliness"

"I- I am not ugly!" He shouted and threw the pillow back at me. "I was told I am quite handsome" I laughed at his facial expression. He looked like an offended kid. "Who told you that?" I chuckled and he crossed his arms. "Various women I crossed ways with already" He defended himself and I tried to keep my laugh in. "Mhhh is that so?" His face turned a bit mad now. "Yes it's like that! I am attractive and you cannot tell me otherwise. Way too many ladies have told me this before you. Your opinion has no weight on my handsomeness" I couldn't keep my laugh in anymore and fell back holding my tummy. "What's so funny?"

"Your opinion has no weight on my handsomeness! Bahahahahah" I quoted him and couldn't stop laughing. "If you would think I am ugly then I wouldn't have been able to turn you this much on yesterday" His voice suddenly was back to the usual and I stopped laughing immediately. I blushed and turned my face away, why did he have to remind me? "Oh I see you regret it now. Imagine we went through with it. Told you it's best for you to wait" He said and got out of the bed. I felt my cheeks burning like fire. "I am gonna take a shower" Dazai said and went to the door. "Ah and do yourself a favor and get over what happened yesterday. Or you will feel very uncomfortable for the next time" He advised me before leaving.

I was left alone red as a tomato. I freaked out for a bit longer, till I took his advice and tried to push yesterday out of my mind.

A bit later we both sat at the table eating breakfast. We were quiet mostly, Dazai was reading newspaper, while I was eating my pancakes starring at my glass. I wanted to stay cool but I just didn't know what to talk about.

Suddenly the door bell rang and Dazai looked up surprised. "Huh? Who could that be?" He got up and went to the door cam. "A delivery guy? Hm... I'll be right back" He left and suspicion came up in me. In the end I was here for a reason.

Dazai came back with a big smile. "We got cookies from Atsushi-kun!" He said and sat back down opening the box. Inside were small chocolate chip cookies. "Oh wow that is so nice of him!" Dazai said and grabbed a cookie. "Come eat" he offered and I took one as well. "I am gonna get some milk!" Dazai got up and left the room, while I tried the cookies.

So delicious!

I got another and enjoyed it. Dazai came back with two glasses of milk. I thanked him when he gave me one. "They are so good Dazai-san!" I said and got a third. "Mmmh I want to try finally too" He bit in the cookie and his eyes started shining. "Wow so jummy!" He called and smiled.

His phone started ringing. "It's Atsushi-kun!" He said and took the phone. "Oi Atsushi-kun, Thank you for the cookies! They are delicious!" He said and bit into the cookie. I got myself a fourth, they were really good!

His eyes widened suddenly and he spit out the cookie. "Saiko-chan, don't eat more!" He shouted and slapped the cookie out of my hand. "What?" I was totally confused. "They aren't from Atsushi-kun! They could be drugged"

Drugged?

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't know, but chance is pretty high. How many did you eat?" Before I could answer, my head suddenly started to feel very heavy. I took my hand to my head and my vision blurred. "Uh- D-Dazai-" I couldn't finish, I fell to the ground and everything turned black.