#11

Chapter 11

I woke up with a heavy head. I couldn't see anything, because I was blindfolded, but I felt someone behind me. "Dazai-san?" I whispered, no response. Moving around was impossible thanks to my body being tied up completely. Slowly I started panicking, what in the hell was going on?

"I see you are awake" A voice suddenly appeared. No not you again! I would recognize that crazy hat's voice everywhere. "What do you want?" I growled at him, he seriously pissed me off. I wasn't even afraid anymore, knowing it was that weird friend of Dazai's. He is gonna get defeated by him in no time. "You know that Dazai-san is gonna kick your butt, as soon as he appears" I said and got a chuckle in reply.

"Oh is that so?" His voice had a dangerous tone in it.

"What did you do to him? You crazy hat freak" I jelled and suddenly my head was pulled up on my hair. "What did you call me bitch?" His voice appeared next to my ear and I felt the pressure of a gun on my cheek. "Come on, don't be shy! Tell me again what you just said. I'll make sure those were your last words" "Chuuya! That's enough!" A stranger's voice came from a bit away. Footsteps came closer and Chuuya let go of my head. "You have always been so impulsive child" The man said and stopped next to me. "Who was this girl again?" "It's Saiko Sato, she is the daughter of Haru Sato Boss" "Haru you say? Hm, I remember that traitor. Shouldn't she be dead? Ah, if I remember correctly, it was Dazai who had the job to assassinate his family. How come she is still alive?" The man walked around me and the person behind me was moved. "Now look at you Dazai, so pathetic. You're nothing but a weakling in the end" Dazai? So it is him behind me! "What did you do to him? Tell me!" I jelled and tried to wiggle out of the leash around my limbs. "Why do you care? He killed you parents, don't you know that?" The man replied and I held on for a second. "He murdered your mother, your father... He took everything away from you and you care? Shouldn't you want him dead?"

That's right... Why do I even want to protect him? He did kill them, after all he took them from me!

"No need to hide yourself from me sweetheart" I remembered him saying, when I blushed like I did often in the past time. He took my hands out of my face and gently smiled at me, he can be so kind sometimes.

"SAIKO-CHAAAAAN!" I hear his scream in my ear when he jumped after me from the bridge. "HOLD ONTO ME" He screamed and held me close to himself. I couldn't understand why he would jump after me. I asked him and I looked into his eyes full of tears, regret and sorrow. "Because I deserve it" he said and smiled. "You promised you would die with me" A tear ran down his cheek while we fell down, looking into each other's eyes.

Yeah that's right... He hates himself for it, he wanted to end his life with me that moment and I saw how much he regretted his actions. He had to do it, or he would have been the one to be killed. He even warned my father about the following consequences, but he did it anyways.

I can't hate him anymore... I-

"Can you hear me girl? I asked you a question" The man pulled me out of my thoughts. "I heard you loud and clear. I don't hate him"

He chuckled and my blindfold was pulled down. I blinked a couple of times, to adjust to the bright light and then froze. What I saw made my heart skip a beat and panic ran through my body. Dazai was laying in front of me, passed out, with his head in a man's hands. He held onto it on his hair, that was dripping in blood. His entire face was messed up, he had everywhere split open wounds that where bleeding badly.

"DAZAI-SAN!" I screamed and tried to escape the ties. "WHAT DID YOU DO YOU MOSTER?!" Tears shot into my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. Dazai-san, please don't be dead! Please don't be dead! "Why is it that you care so much about him? Are you in love with the murderer of your parents?" I looked him angry in the eye. "I AM GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS YOU UGLY BASTARD!" I screamed and spit at his shoes. "Ah, right" He replied and dropped Dazai's head on the floor. It hit with a disgusting sound that went through my entire body. "D-Dazai-san...wake up please! W-wake up!"

No, he can't be dead! He promised to die with me, didn't he? So he can't die... He just can't die!

My blindfold was pulled up again and both of them left the room. So I thought at least.

"So you're in love with him, mmh?" Chuuya's voice suddenly appeared. "Who said I was?" I snipped back at him, why was he even still here? "Well it's quite obvious, even a blind person would see that. But let me warn you, Dazai doesn't have even an idea what feelings mean. He'll never love you. All he will do is use you till he is tired of you, then he'll toss you aside and find a new toy to play with" "What makes you so sure of that?" This dude was really pissing me off, it was probably even him who did that to Dazai. 

"Because I used to be one of his toys" His word hit me like a truck. "W-what did you say?" I asked and he laughed at me. "What do you think? We were together, we had a secret relationship, and we had sex all the time, till he got tired of me" I could feel my heart almost stop beating.

Dazai and Chuuya did what?

"Don't be so shocked, if you just knew the amount of people he slept with already. Being his next toy is nothing special. I wouldn't mourn for a bitch like him" He said and I heard a door close. "Chuuya?" 

He must have left.

Did he speak the truth? Did Dazai sleep with a- Why am I so disgusted? It can be any man, but the crazy hat? Why Dazai?! Does that mean- So That's why you told me to wait and not throw it away like that... I get it now. He just wanted to play with me but didn't because he wanted me to have a special first time. But- Wouldn't that mean he cared enough? Enough to not take the opportunity? If he were such an asshole, then he would never have helped me in the first place. No, the Dazai I met isn't the one he might have been in crazy hat's memory. It was the Dazai he was back when he was in the Port Mafia. He changed, he became good...right?

"S-Saiko..c-chan?" I heard Dazai's weak whisper and my heart almost exploded. "DAZAI-SAN!" I shouted and tried to move the blindfold away. He was alive! "pssst, d-don't s-scream" I bit my lip and tried to stay calm, but my thoughts were spinning crazy. If he is alive, then we can still get out of here. We can get help! Dazai can fix this, he can fix up anything!

"I-I'm g-going...t...to d-die...you m-must e-escape"

"D-Dazai-san..."