The Eyes Are Staring Back At Me

If he's lucky, most of the time the spirits are quiet. But they never fully go away.

   The former Student Council of Hope's Peak Academy. They don't do much most of the time, leaving Hinata with nothing much to do but just stare at them, and look into their vacate, betrayed eyes. And the eyes stare back.

   Komaeda is able to make them go away most of the time. All he has to do is pull Hinata into a tight enough hug and spoon-feed him soup. And then he makes him a tall mug of hot chocolate with giant marshmallows and chocolate drizzle and tugs him into bed and they watch a movie together and  Komaeda doesn't drink his blood. 

   But yeah, most of the time the ghosts of the Student Council and the dead eyes.

   Sometimes they seem to multiply before they cover his entire vision. He can still hear the screams and the fighting of the massacre every time he closes his eyes-yes, including when he blinks. 

   His life is hell. 

   Komaeda is dedicated to taking care of him. He knows Hinata is haunted by his memories of Kamukura Izuru and he knows every day is a battle for him. 

   He wants to get him some help but he doesn't know who can? After all, who can therapist the greatest Ultimate Therapist to ever live? 

   All he can really do is be there for him whenever he can.

   But for now, all Hinata can do is lie down on his bed and stare.

   And the eyes stare back.