Guardian Angel Gone Rogue

(Lots of decapitation)

"So. . .did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

   Hinata rolls his eyes. "That's the best line you can come up with?" The angel ruffles his wings, "That's stupid. I actually crossed worlds willingly to save you from what turns out to be a very real luck cycle. I did not fall."

   Komaeda shrugs, flopping back on his bed. "Aww, so you would cross dimensions for me? Because I would do the same for you."

   Hinata sighs, folding his arms over his chest. "So, what are you buttering me up for?"

   Nagito's eyes widen. "Whatever do you mean? I'm offended that you, my personal guardian angel, who knows me better than anyone in the world, would even dare to think-"

   "Komaeda-kun."

   The fluffy-haired boy sighs, burying his head in his hands. "Well, um, I got myself in trouble again."

   Hinata snaps his fingers. "I fucking knew it. I don't get paid enough for this, and I should definitely have my wings now. So what is it this time? Come on, Komaeda-kun, dazzle me."

    "Well, I kind of. . .got into trouble with the yakuza. . ."

   Hinata smacks his forehead. "Fucking hell, Komaeda-kun. How many times do I have to tell you to consult me before doing something that isn't breathing or using the washroom?"

   "Ah, well, clearly not fifty-five."

   The brunet groans. "Obviously. Alright," He sits down on the bed next to his human, "Walk me through exactly what happened, you fucking moron." 

   "No need to be so rude," He huffs, "I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and blah blah blah, my only human friend has been taken hostage and will only be not killed if I hand over my entire fortune."

   Hinata is silent for a full forty-two seconds.

   ". . .Well, that is. . .quite the conundrum, Komaeda-kun. But I do think I have a solution."

   Komaeda perks up. "Really?!"

   Hinata stands back up, kisses Komaeda on the forehead, and vanishes.

   Nagito shrugs and shuts his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

-

     'Okay, forty down, twenty more to go,' Hinata thinks, wiping some blood off of his forehead, 'I'm totally going to lose my angel status over this, at least for a while.'

   The brunet slashes his sword, decapitating yet another yakuza with the mere flick of his wrist.

   'Where is the damn prison here or whatever?'

    The brunet begins moving even faster, chopping off more heads with each passing second before finally getting to the interior.

-

   When Hinata returns to Komaeda's room the following day covering in blood and guts with Nanami sleeping securely in his arms, the human chooses not to question it.