Pastel Gore

(Bro, I'm so lost on this prompt-) (Ugh, I feel like I could rewrite the scarecrow oneshot so much better now, too) (whoo, goodness, this got quite graphic)

   "I think you'll look rather lovely like this, Hinata-kun. I mean, I think you might have made a mighty fine scarecrow or something, but this will work as well. You'll be a lovely piece of art, Hinata-kun."

   Komaeda beams at the unconscious body pinned to the enormous white canvas on the wall. Two cords string him up on both of his wrists, feet suspended above the ground. He nods to himself before glancing at his artistic 'materials.' 

   "We should start by painting your body pretty colours, correct? I mean, if we really want you to pop and stand out, you must be bright and stunning!" 

   The unconscious boy doesn't respond.

   "Okay then!"

   Komaeda dips his brush in the lavender and begins stroking it across Hinata and the canvas, humming a cheerful tune to himself. The air reeks of paint, but neither of them appears to mind.

   The pale boy soon trades the lavender out for a bright and sunny yellow, adding it to the mix. When he's done, he adds paint as blue as the sky.

   "And lastly. . .a lovely pale pink! I think it will suit your hair just lovely, Hinata-kun!"

   Komaeda lazily runs the brush over his hair over and over again until not a single brown spot can be seen.

   "Right! Now for the more creative, 3D part. . .This may hurt just a bit, darling."

   He picks up his long, freshly-sharpened knife and poises it just between the brunet's ribs. He reels his arms back before plunging it into his love, producing an eerie, squishy noise. The body jerks and hisses, but Hinata miraculously doesn't wake.

   He slowly cuts through Hinata's layers of veins, skin, organs, and nerves as he carefully brings the blade down towards his belly button. He repeats the same cut a couple of times to make sure there's a clear opening.

   Komaeda then puts on a pair of white latex gloves before reaching for the extended opening, holding onto either side. And then he pulls, using up a vast amount of his strength to effectively open Hinata up.

   A lot of blood instantly comes rushing out, coating Hinata's lower half in red and staining the paint previously applied.

   "You have such gorgeous insides, Hinata-kun! I'm almost jealous."

   He then uses two of his fingers to hold one of Hajime's eyes open, using the other to reach inside and prying the eyeball out. He doesn't pull it out all of the way, only just enough for it to dangle at cheek level, below the eye socket. 

   Komaeda steps back and strokes his chin for a second, trying to decide what he should do to his masterpiece next.

   And then he has an idea.

   He picks up his axe and swings it at Hinata's chest, creating even more of a splattered mess. Drops of red cover the buttermilk-haired boy's face and clothing-and it feels terrific. He swings it at the side of Hinata's face, making his still-intact eyeball explode. Lastly, he aims for Hinata's left arm, working at it until it falls off completely, causing the corpse to be only hanging by one arm now.

   Komaeda reaches for the art's intestines and pulls them out, pinning them to the wall, so it appears to be like extra limbs bursting out of the body. 

   Nagito nods to himself, loving the way his masterpiece looks. 

   For the final straw, he picks up Hinata's arm and jams it right snugly into his chest.

   There, now his perfect masterpiece is completed. Hinata has never looked more beautiful, honestly. 

   He takes a few steps back to admire the whole thing and beams, clapping his hands excitedly. 

   "Oh, Hinata-kun. . .YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!" He laughs, "Now I have this stunning piece of artwork to have you here forever and ever and ever, and we'll never be apart, and you'll subsequently be my most prized possession! Oh, Hinata-kun, this is simply wonderful! I'm so excited! So happy!"

   Komaeda jumps up and down and twirls like an excited child before approaching the cooling body and kissing its cheek.

   "Although I do hope you rest in peace, my dear."