Sweet Nightmare

(Really short one)

  Komaeda smiles, placing the flower crown on top of Hinata's hand. The brunet reaches up and touches it with a soft smile, pink dusting on his cheeks. 

   "Do you like it?"

   "Yes. Thank you, Ko," He leans forward in the grass to kiss him before sitting back. He digs around before producing one of his own, "Here, I made you one too."

   Nagito's face lights, and he reaches for it. He pops it on his head and beams. "Thank you." 

   The brunet reaches forward and tackles Komaeda, pulling him into a kiss. Komaeda makes a noise and kisses back, wrapping his legs around Hajime's waist. 

   "I love you," Komaeda mutters.

   "I love you too. So much."

   Hinata proceeds to pepper kisses all over Komaeda's face before moving down to his neck. He sucks at his neck hard enough to leave marks. Nagito throws his head back and shuts his eyes in bliss.

   "So pretty," Hinata mutters between kisses, "My Nagito. . .So perfect. . .So attractive. . .I love you, love you, love you-"

   Komaeda grabs his chin and pulls him into a deep kiss. "I've missed you."

   Hinata frowns. "What do you mean?"

   He shrugs. "I'm not sure. I just missed you."

   "Alright. That's cool. . .Nags, are you crying?"

   "I don't know," He sniffs, "I'm sorry, Hajime."

   Hinata holds him close as he starts to sob uncontrollably. He squeezes his eyes shut and the next moment he opens his eyes, he has a creek in his neck and Hajime is gone.

   He sits up slowly, gazing at the grave of Hinata Hajime he fell asleep on. He sighs, burying his head in his hands, taking a couple of deep breaths to compose himself.

   And then he stands up and starts heading back towards the car.