Chapter 15- Arson Pog

"Sapnap?" said an incredulous Dream, looking up from the dead woman with wide eyes.
Sapnap was medium height, with dark black hair and a bandana. He was wearing a simple white shirt with a flame design on it and a belt with three gleaming daggers nestled in it.
"Dream?" he said, he too with wide eyes. "Dream what'd you do with that woman-? Don't tell me you-"
Sapnap was interrupted by Phil. "Who's this guy? I wanna kill 'em."
The human jumped- he hadn't seen the man and woman underneath the desks.
Dream wiped a bit of blood from the side of his mouth and said, "This is Sapnap. We've been best friends since we were children. He went away to another country on a mission a few years ago and I honestly didn't expect him to be back so early." Sapnap smiled a little bit.

Tommy was getting pissed. "That's very nice,but can we just kill 'im and burn shit? This is getting boring."
"Wait- you're a vampire now, Dream? And is that the Eagle-?" Sapnap said incredulously, looking at the man under the desk. "Wait, hi Niki! Aaaaaaaand... you're a vampire too. Alright then."
"For fuck's sake," Tommy said, getting annoyed. "Let's just kill him and move on."
Phil from underneath the desk said, "Sure," and they both started to get up, but Dream was quicker.
Ditching his meal, he rushed over to Sapnap and put one arm out, covering him.
"No you don't. He's my best friend, you've already taken George from me, there isn't any reason for you to take him away," he said defiantly.
"Wait, George's dead? Are you with these people? And you and Niki are vampires now?" Sapnap asked, clearly confused.
"Yeah. Jack too. Listen, you miss stuff when you go abroad for three years, alright?"
"Jack too? Seriously, what-"
He was interrupted by Tommy saying, "Let's just kill him, burn shit and go," and the young blonde launching himself at Sapnap.
"NO!" Dream cried, jumping in front of his friend.
He turned to Sapnap. "You have to run."
"But- but I need to talk to you- we have so much to catch up o-"
"GO!"
With one last longing look at Dream, he nodded, turned on his heel and ran out of the door. They could hear him thumping down the stairs in a panic.

Dream had decided to settle in the doorframe, blocking any potential pursuers of his best friend- or once best friend- it seemed as if he'd lost a part of Sapnap with a part of himself by becoming a vampire and with all the kills and so much drama. So many people dead.

"Dream, get out of the way."
Phil's voice was calm and cool but the anger underneath it was barely visible.
"No."
"Dream. Get out of the way." The anger was showing a little in Phil's words as Dream folded his arms and leaned against the doorway.
"No! I'm not letting you kill my friend," retorted the strawberry blonde man confidently yet angrily, his face annoyed and his voice barely shaky.
"Dream- your tethers to humanity must go- they hold you back from being the vampire you should be. Don't you understand how painful it is? If we don't kill him, he'll grow, have a family, be so much older than you until you resemble grandfather and grandson. And then he will die. You don't age as a vampire, but you do as a human," Phil told him solemnly, his face deadpan. "That is truly the worst torture of all."
Dream reeled, staring wildly at Phil in shock as Niki spectated this all with confused eyes and an even more confused expression.
A silence followed.
"Can we just burn shit now?"

They went around the halls, pouring gasoline wherever they could. In one of the rooms, there was a man sat snoring at a desk, he obviously should have been awake but had dozed off at some point.
"Hey, I know him," Niki whispered, "I don't like him. He's homophobic and sexist and used to make stupid remarks about women hunters and how they were weaker than the men. I punched him."
"Well, you can have the honours of killing him, then," said Phil, grinning malevolently.
Niki looked unsure. "I don't want to kill anyone, not even this awful human..."
"Niki, you're a vampire now. You'll always have to, so why not? As long as you don't turn him you'll be fine," Phil assured her kindly.
She looked nervous but nodded her head and stammered out an "Okay..." and took a deep breath. Well, tried- vampires couldn't actually breathe.
She crept up on the man and lightly held his shoulders- he stirred but didn't wake up; she then closed her eyes, sighed, opened them again and bit down HARD.