Chapter 2- Vampire?!

I'm gonna be using past tense now, it's not coz of the plot haha I just find it hard to write in the present tense😅 hope ur ok with that ^^
on with the story!
Tommy woke up in a Victorian style room. It was stuffy and there was velvet furniture everywhere.
He realised that he was in a bed, then recalled what had happened with the vampire and panicked, trying to get out but his limbs had failed.
He panicked even more but could only lay there, seething, with his body apparently failing him, while he felt like a waking corpse. Cold, even though he was wrapped in blankets.
A man who he didn't know walked in, with brown hair, a beanie and a yellow sweater under a long brown coat. He looked comforting yet terrifying.
"You're awake, huh?" the man said in a raspy but oddly smooth voice. Calmly.
Finding he could use his mouth, Tommy choked out, "Who- who are you-?"
"I'm Wilbur," he said. "Wilbur Soot. You may know of me more commonly as The Traitor."
Fear filled his body. Here he was, in a place with the two deadliest vampires in all L'Manberg history and paralysed. Great. He glanced down at his body, shocked to find its colour a pale white. Milky, even.
He felt sick to his stomach. What he thought to be a simple nauseous gag turned into flecks of his own blood, which he kept coughing up until there was a scarlet pool in front of the poor teen.
"Welcome to the family," said Wilbur with a smirk.
"Family?!" questioned the blonde, scared.
"Yep, our dad's been looking for another son for ages. You'll do," Wilbur proclaimed smugly. "We're brothers now."
"WHAT?!!" Tommy shouted. "No! I'll never be brothers with you bloodsuckers! TommyInnit is brothers with nobody! I don't even know YOUR dad, he's definitely not MINE! Fuck you, let me go now, bitch!"
Wilbur kept calm through the whole rant.
"No, Tommy. You're my brother now, whether you like it or no. And you're Techno's brother as well. We're linked, Techno's been looking for a worthy brother for years now, I guess he liked your fighting spirit."
"I'm not related to YOU!" Tommy screamed at the brunette.
"Now we are, Tommy, I guess you could call us-" Wilbur smirked- "blood brothers?"
Fat hot tears started to run down Tommy's cheeks as he realised his predicament.
"Am I- am I a vampire...?" he asked.
Wilbur nodded.
"How?! I'm not- I'm not evil and traitorous like you, or murderous like Technoblade. I can't be a vampire!"
The brunette sighed. "Your vampire instincts kick in at the worst times. Your humanity will slip away through the decades until you're one of us, the rest of the family and me are centuries old, do you really think we care anymore? Once we were like you. We had friends. We didn't want to kill anyone. We had to so we didn't starve to death. Then the friends, my only tethers to humanity, grew old and died. I never recovered and the chilling thing about the vampire's memory is that it's exactly the same as a human's."
He paused.
"Do you realise how scary that is? To lose your friends then slowly lose your memory of them? Do you realise that? That is the insanity of being undead. Immortal. Losing your friends and slowly forgetting them."
Suddenly Wilbur looked deranged.
"That is what makes you a vampire. Losing all your tethers to humanity. Friends growing old without you. That is why we make no friends."
Tommy realised the impact of these words. Tubbo and Ranboo were going to grow old without him, he'd just be stuck as a teenager while they blossomed into great people with jobs and families and lives. His heart should have been beating out of his chest but unfortunately it had stopped quite a while ago.
"Wait... how long was I out?"
"Oh, I'd say 3 weeks."
3 weeks?! Tubs and Ranboo must be out of their minds with worry!
"I have to go," the blonde declared.
"Oh, no, you don't. You're staying with us, your family. You haven't even had the courtesy of meeting Dad yet!" said Wilbur, as if Tommy was mad.
"I don't WANT to meet your dad, bitch! I want to go home to my friends!"
"Bad move, kiddo. Getting attached just means more trauma. Just let them believe you're dead and gone, it's easier for all of you... however many there may be."
"Just two. My FAVOURITE TWO PEOPLE EVER!! Let me go back to them!! I need to see Ranboo and Tubbo! They'll be missing me!"
Wilbur silently noted in his head that Tommy's friends were called Tubbo and Ranboo.
"No," said an unfamiliar voice from the doorway. It was a man with blonde short locks and a bucket hat, dressed in red. He looked to be in his mid-thirties but, if he was like everyone else in the house, the appearance was deceiving. His red velvet suit was oddly threatening as he smiled a pointy grin at the teen. He had a dangerous aura around him and his hand was decorated with green and orange rings, with spiky nails.
"Ah, hello, Dad."

Tommy's mind was racing. Dad?! Was this the man Wilbur had been preaching about!?
"Tommy, this is Phil. Your new dad."
Tommy suddenly realised he could use his limbs again, and lashed out at Phil.
The man merely put a hand out to block the force, which worked.
"So. What's his name?" he asked the brunette. Phil's voice had a slight accent to it.
"Tommy," Wilbur replied.
"Hmm. Nice name," judged Phil. "He'll make a good vampire. Good age, he can just pass a lot of stuff off as 'stupid teen shit', that'll be useful when he eats."
What are these crazy sons of bitches talking about? Eating? What do I eat? I'm not eating blood. Hell fucking no.
"What do you mean, eat?" asked Tommy.
"When you kill someone and feed on them. Your being a teenager will be helpful in leading them to a place alone," Phil replied.
"I'm not eating blood," said Tommy, crossing his arms. "I'm not killing anyone."
Wilbur smiled a sad smile and Phil addressed Tommy's refusal.
"Sorry, mate, you're going to starve if you don't. But you won't die. You'll just be in eternal agony until you eat. Believe me, a vampire's hunger trumps any other hunger."
"I want to return to being human."
Wilbur laughed. "Tommy, that's impossible. Once you're a vampire, there's no going back! There is no cure for vampirism. To be completely honest, it doesn't need a cure. It's fucking amazing being a vampire. Immortal, enhanced abilities and you can murder anyone you want at the blink of an eye. Plus blood tastes absolutely amazing. Believe me."
"Speaking of blood, has Techno got the First Meal ready yet?" Phil asked Wilbur.
The brunette left to check and the tension was so thick between Tommy and Phil, all alone in the room, you could cut it with one of Techno's blades.
They sat in silence until Wilbur came in and said, "Yep. He's bringing it in now."
A minute later, the pink haired man brought in a bowl of crimson... soup? Cold soup? It wasn't steaming, it must have been cold.
"Drink," commanded Technoblade, handing the bowl to Tommy. The soup smelled absolutely heavenly and then something clicked.
"Is this- is this blood?!" Tommy asked, horrified.
"Yep," said Techno, completely deadpan. "Drink up."
"N-no!" Tommy protested. "I'm not drinking this!"
The trio in the room nodded at each other and closed in on him, Phil holding his "son's" head back, Techno holding the bowl to Tommy's gritted teeth and Wil just spectating.
"Wil, a bit of help here?" asked an unimpressed Techno.
Wilbur crossed the room and held the young blonde's nose so he had no choice but to open his mouth.
"This'll turn you completely," said Phil. "You're not totally a vampire yet, but after your First Meal you will be."
The crimson liquid streamed down his throat and the scary thing about it was it tasted amazing.
The old coppery taste Tommy used to detest when he was human was gone and was replaced by a heavenly and moreish flavour that he desperately wanted more of, but couldn't admit that he'd like to give in to his vampireish urges for the sake of Ranboo and Tubbo.
Tubs... Ran... They must be so worried... I need to go to them...
Fat tears streamed down his white face. He didn't want to become a monster but the taste of blood was so good...
"I know you like the blood," said Phil, smirking.
"What?!! No- no I don't!" Tommy urged.
"It's obvious. Your face when you were fed the blood, it was ecstatic and satisfied. You didn't look the least bit sad," the older blonde said, smiling.
"Fuck you!"
They all smiled, even deadpan, serious Techno smirked a little, and left the room, leaving Tommy alone with his thoughts.
Tubbo and Ranboo must be so worried about me... Will they accept me, as changed as I am? Will I ever recover from this? Should I change them so we can be together forever? No, that's stupid. They'd never become a bloodsucker for me, at all. Never. I don't want that. I don't want them to leave their lives behind so we can be together... forever... for centuries... That would actually be good... but no. They'd never want that, it's so unpleasant. Do vampires burn in the day? I don't know. Oh God. What if they do? I won't ever be able to go back to my old life... I want my old life back, fuck... what do I do? I love blood, the taste is amazing but I don't want to kill people... Oh fuck. Will I have to kill people? How many decades will I live? Will I even live centuries? What will happen in centuries? Global warming will take me out, maybe. I don't want to live in a dystopia... Wait. I already do. What the fuck? Oh God. How will I ever recover from Tubbo and Ranboo dying? No, I'm not gonna think about that. They have like sixty years left. I'll blow up that bridge when I come to it. Hang on. Don't vampires have a special unique ability? What's mine? Do I have one? Oh God, what if I don't? I need to find Ranboo and Tubbo.
Tommy checked every window in the room. There were two, and they were both padlocked. Plus it was the 6th floor of... wherever Technoblade had took him after the alleyway.
It looked like a mansion or something.
Tommy decided to go back to sleep.
This'll all have been a dream, and I'll wake up next to Tubbo and Ranboo and I'll be fine...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It took a long time haha, it has 1854 words xD
I had great fun writing this chapter! Any suggestions are welcomed for the next one :D