Chapter 11

(Quick A/N: I made a Picrew on how I think Veronica would look! I hope you like it LMAO)

The group of seven sat around the table in the kitchen, eating the breakfast Catherine had made

"Woah, these are actually the best pancakes I've ever had" Ronnie says to Catherine.

"Catherine really makes the best pancakes ever!" Anne says.

Hums of agreement were heard across the table.

After everyone had finished eating, Anna and Catherine stayed in the kitchen and cleaned up the dishes.

Anne and Kitty ran off somewhere, presumably to their room, while Cathy went to the sitting room.

"Hey, you don't need to help clean up here, we got it all under control. You can go to the sitting room with Cathy, or do whatever really. You're allowed do anything, as long as you don't burn the house down or something" Jane joked.

"Thank you again Jane, this really means a lot. I think I'll head to the sitting room" Ronnie smiled.

"No worries, I'll be out for the next hour or so, so don't be worried if you can't find me"

Ronnie nodded her head, and made her way to the sitting room, and sat across from Cathy.

"Hey, thank you for helping me last night. I'm really sorry you had to see that.." Veronica says to Cathy.

"There's no need to apologise, it's not your fault at all. I'm just glad I could help."

Cathy beckons her over, and Veronica sits down next to her and gives her a side hug.

~~Timeskip brought to you by me being upset over the fact I can't see Six live LMAO~~

"I'm home!" Jane's voice echos throughout the house.

Veronica hears footsteps behind her and Cathy, and turns around to be met with Jane.

"Here, I got you a little something. I already put all our numbers on it already" Jane said to Ronnie.

Ronnie opens the box to be met with a new phone.

"Woah, Jane, there really was no need for this. Thank you do much. Wait.. I just realised I have said thank you wayy to much over the past 24 hours..."

Cathy and Jane start laughing, and Ronnie joins in.

After a few seconds, the laughing dies down.

"Cathy, do you mind leaving for a few minutes? I just want to ask Ronnie something"

Cathy nods, and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Jane sits down next to Veronica, and takes a breath.

"Now.. I really don't think you should be going back to your fathers house. I was thinking maybe... Maybe you would like to stay here with us? I could get in contact with the authorities and get custody of you if that's okay-"

"Jane, I would love that. I've known you for barely any time, yet I trust you with my life for some reason. I've known your roommates for less than 24 hours yet I feel at home around them. I would love to stay here with you."

Veronica wraps Jane in a tight hug, and a few tears fall down her cheeks.

"Thank you again Jane, thank you so so much" Ronnie murmured into Jane's shoulder.

Jane just smiles, and runs her fingers through Ronnie's hair.

A few minutes pass, and Jane gently nudges Veronica off her.

"I'm just going to tell the others about this, is that alright?"

"Mhm"

Jane stands up, and stands out in the hallway.

"GIRLS! Come down to the sitting room please!" Jane calls out.

A chorus of footsteps are heard, and eventually everyone is in the living room.

"Everyone, give a welcome to the newest member of our family! Veronica!"

Everyone starts cheering, and Veronica flinches at the sudden noise.

Anna noticed this first, and held her hand and rubbed circles on it to help reassure her.

Kitty wrapped Veronica in a hug.

"Welcome to the family Ronnie!" Anne cheers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Unedited)

And that's a wrap for this chapter! I really had fun writing this, and I do have plans for the future!

Also for context, Six the Musical doesn't exist (yet ;)) in this book!

And if it wasn't too clear, these queens are based off the queens themselves, not the actors :D

Catherine: Catherine of Aragon
Anne: Anne Boleyn
Jane: Jane Seymour
Anna: Anna Of Cleves
Kitty: Katherine Howard
Cathy: Catherine Parr

Hope you enjoyed this! Disclaimer though, I do not know anything about the adoption/court process, I'm just kinda doing my own thing 💀

Anyways, have a great day/night/whatever!

- Veronica 💙