Chapter 5

*Cathy's POV*
Jane and I's conversation was interrupted bye Anne and Kitty tapping on my shoulder.
"Yeah? What's up?" I question.
"Catherine said to ask you if we could get the gummy bears!!" Anne explained, rocking on the balls of her heels.
"Pleaseeeeee" Kitty begged, dragging out the 'e'.

I look over at Anna, and she just shrugged, and continued to scroll on her phone.
"Sure, you can get them as long as you give me some." I say with a grin
"THANK YOU CATHY!" beamed Kitty and Anne.

I hear Catherine sigh, and Anne puts the gummy bears into the cart.

"Okay, I am getting the pasta now and then we are going straight the checkout. We will not get anything else, NO EXCEPTIONS." stated Catherine.

*Anne's POV*
I OWE CATHY BIG TIME FOR LETTING ME GET GUMMY BEARS. I might let her have more than 1 gummy bear if I'm feeling nice later.

We get into the queue and see that girl Jane was talking to. I tap Jane on the shoulder, and ask if that's the girl she was talking to, and she nods.

I see her looking around, and when her line of vision gets to us, I wave to her with a grin on my face. She looks for a second, then gives a little wave back.

I must remember to ask Jane if she knew her. Gummy bears first though.

*Veronica's POV*
I pay for the groceries, and walk out of the shop. I also got a bag to keep them in.

Now to find somewhere to stay. I don't want to blow all my money on a hotel, so I decide to just wander around and find some bench or something where I can sleep.

After about 30 minutes of wandering, I find a quiet park, and I sit down on a bench. I take out one of those pre-made sandwiches that was in the shop, and start eating it. I drink some water from my bottle, then decide to look on my phone.

I absentmindedly scrolled on Instagram, my feed being mainly musical theatre posts. I don't really post anything on Instagram, nor do I have much followers. I don't really have friends, I got bullied a lot in school.

I wonder if I should text Jane. Maybe I should, just to tell her a bit about me maybe? I never actually told her my name. Yeah, I might just text her to make sure it's an actual number

Jane (Grocery Store Woman)

V: Hey! You are the woman from the grocery store, right?

J: Yeah, that's me! Need anything?

V: No, not really. Just thought I'd let you know that my name is Veronica :)

J: Nice to meet you Veronica! Would you like to maybe meet for a coffee or something so we can actually get to know each other?

V: Oh yeah, sure! Let me know when and where!

J: We could go to the ******** cafe at 2pm tomorrow if that suits you?

V: Okay that suits me! See you then :)
Read: 6:47pm

I turn off my phone, and decide to go to sleep early today. I use my backpack as a pillow, and put my food under the bench. I lay down and slowly fall asleep.

A/N: Jane and Veronica bonding time soon! And Anne and Kitty got their gummy bears! Also, if you like the story feel free to vote on it :)
-Author 🌻