Chapter 28

Pulling my shirt over my head I toss it to the side. I wanted this.

    I wanted him.

    Rex looked at my chest. His hands came up to hold my boobs. He ran his thumbs across the pink fabric of my bra.

    "Pretty," he says. "But it's in the way."

    Before I knew it my bra was unhooked and on the floor.

    "So pretty," he growls out. His thumbs sweep over my nipples. I shiver and arch into his touch involuntarily.

    One hand slides down my back, tickling my skin. Pulling me up so my boobs were in his face, his pupils dilate.

    I gasp out as his tongue sweeps over the pink bud. He sucks and pulls my nipple between his teeth.

    His thumb and forefinger on his other hand twists, pinches, and pulls my other nipple.

    Both of the sensations cloud my mind. I can't focus on one thing.

    I grip his hair and push into his face more. He growls and swirls his tongue around the bud.

    My panties were soaked and I ached for any kind of friction. I needed something. Anything.

    "Rex please," I moan out.

    He lets my nipple pop out of his mouth. Looking up at me he swipes his thumb across my bottom lip.

    "Tell me what you want, mon amour."

    I didn't know what that meant but it sounded beautiful.

    "You," I manage to say. "Just you."

    He stands up, his hands under my bottom holding me up, my arms wrapped around his neck.

    Rex takes us up the stairs until we're standing in his room.

    Letting me slid down his body, he easily slides my pants down my waist.

    "Step out of them," he says huskily.

    I instantly listen.

    I couldn't wait.

    He picks me up and basically throws me onto his bed. I lay there stunned until I feel him crawl on.

    Rex kisses my stomach. It quivers under his lips. He taps my thighs and says "shoulders." So I place my legs on his shoulders.

    And then I feel his hot breath hit my soaked panties. Then I feel his tongue press against it. I gasp out and jerk under his touch.

    He pulls them off with ease, throwing them to the side. I laid there, my heart beating out of control, my stomach flipping with nerves.

    Then his hot, wet, tongue licked over me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched off the bed.

    Rex placed his arm on my stomach to hold me down.

    His tongue swirled around my clit and I cried out. He growled against me and sucked and licked more fiercely.

    My hand went to his hair, tugging him closer. When he pulled away I thought I'd get a short break, but that was wishful thinking.

    Two fingers plunged into me, stretching me.

    A loud, ear piercing, moan leaves my lips.

    His fingers pump in and out of me, curling to hit that right spot.