Chapter : 29

"Can you look at him?" The woman said when she finally faced the guy.

"But ma'am I'm just in my 20's. How can I take responsibility for your son? Besides, why can you take him with you?" He said. He is really confused why the woman suddenly talks to him and asks for this favor.

"He doesn't want to, you know how stubborn he is," she said, making the man frown even more.

A few minutes, he thought about it until he finally decided. "But I have one condition."

"What is it?" The woman asked in determination.

"I'll be his guardian..." the woman was shocked. She doesn't know how to reply to Jackson's request.

"You put the responsibility on me then I have a right to be his guardian right?" Jackson said with a smirk. There's something on his mind.

"A-alright," she said with a hesitation.

"Thanks ma'am," the guy said grinning. Now he finally knew what to do after this.

"Why do you want to be his guardian officially? '' She asked again if she was about to go now but out of nowhere she remembered.

"Nothing, you're the first who asked me to take care of him. Besides he's old enough to make a decision in his life you don't need to worry about him" Jackson said. The thing is, Gulf and him still didn't know each other but Jackson knew him.

"Fine." Jackson smiles at her before the woman turn around to walk away.

                              —  

"Brother you look like a statue." Gulf called his brother. Jackson who was smiling while standing like a statue.

"I just remember the first time I told you that I will be the one who will take care of you and you definitely want to punch me because you said you're already old enough and don't need some guardian to look at you," Jackson said while laughing, making Gulf frown. He really always teases him about that topic like he doesn't know how to move on.

They're still in Johnsen's room talking after Johnsen gets tired from chasing him.

"Yes, that's true it makes me embarrassed that my parents give you permission to be my guardian it feels like I want to vomit," Gulf said showing that he's vomiting but Jackson just chuckled while Johnsen looked at them frowning.

"Our parents don't love us huh," Johnsen said in a bitter tone. He just realized it and he hates this feeling.

"Why?"

"Well first they allow our grandparent to get me in a young age second they allow you to look my little brother instead of me?!" Johnsen said in frustration. His eyebrow was still frowning but Jackson was smiling widely even though it looked like Johnsen wanted to tear him apart.

Gulf just lay down on his brother's bed and looked at his two brothers arguing.
"Well you can't do anything about that." Jackson teases while Johnsen gets the pillow at his foot and throws it to Jackson's direction and he luckily hits Jackson face again but he's still not satisfied.

"Fuck off! Now I'm here you don't need to keep your eye on my brother," Johnsen said and then thrown a pillow again but this time Jackson catch it.

"So selfish..." he mumbled and hugged the pillow that he caught.

"Both of you, why are you arguing for this kind of matter beside brother. Jackson just guides me sometimes and he doesn't give me some affection like you did brother," Gulf said while pulling the two to separate from each other because they were too close while glaring and anytime they would bite.

"Ok enough. I don't want to hear this nonsense. I'm out of it just talk to each other calmly I will leave you alone," Johnsen and Jackson just watch Gulf walk toward the door but they saw when Gulf opened it his friend stumbled on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Gulf asks even if he already knew why, it's a simple answer, his gang is being nosy again.

"Wiping the door?" Gulf rolls his eyes and passes toward them, still laying on the ground while watching him.

When Gulf starts to walk away they rush to stand up and go in his direction to walk with him downstairs.

"Boss that big boss right?" Steffan asked. They just saw Jackson once, that's why they can't confirm if that's the person who was managing their organization.

"Yes...." Gulf simply said while walking downstairs.

"Then why was he here? Does he want to punish us?" Ivan asks. Mostly if Jackson didn't go to any meeting, always being mysterious even if he's not. They didn't know if he's a mysterious person or just lazy to meet them and put all the tasks to Gulf but still the member in the organization didn't know Gulf was the mysterious one.

"Wait, we never harm someone of our own will right? Why did he punish us?" This time Mike is the one who asks the question.

Gulf just walks and sits on the sofa before he looks at his gang waiting for him to answer their question.

"He's my guardian," Gulf simply said. His gang just looks at him until they get what Gulf said.

"What guardian as in he was your temporary parent or something?" Nike asks in curiosity.

"Yes."

"All this year we didn't know that and you keep it by yourself!" Steffan shouted. He can't accept that Gulf keeps a secret to them.

"So that's why he gave you the responsibility when he was not here in our country?" Sean asked. Gulf doesn't look surprised; he knows that Sean is the man who knows all.

"How did you know that?" Ivan asks, looking at Sean in a weird way.

"Again. I told you I'm the man who always keeps my attention to my surroundings," Sean answered. Roll his own eyes even Ivan did it he Steffan looked at them and shook his head in this gang it's look like Sean and Ivan always throwing a word at each other but he knew why Sean was doing it because Ivan gave a virus to Nike head and he can't blame him.

"Then how's that happen?" Nike asked. In a minute Gulf already feels bored from the question. He doesn't want to answer anymore but it looks like his gang will never let him go anywhere until they finish to fulfill their curiosity.

"It's a long story and I'm too lazy to tell it." Gulf said after that he yawned, showing that he was sleepy.

"Tss we know that then what our big boss and big brother relationship, they look like so close to each other." Mike asks make Gulf look at him with meaning and sit properly.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that. I'm not defending myself or what boss but to tell you honestly I'm not interested in big brother ok," Mike said because he felt that Gulf was looking at him with something.

"He's my brother's friend," Gulf said, finally surrendering. He just shrugged.

"Just friend?" Steffan suspiciously makes Ivan poke him, make him look at Ivan with a glare but Ivan doesn't look afraid of him and continues what he's doing. This man I swear I will roasted him to death if won't stop! They look like they have their own world again and the others notice them but don't bother. They are too used to this scenario.

"That's right. Are you sure boss they're just a friend?" Gulf looks away before he gulped if he will be honest to himself there's only one answer with that. Yeah I guess, all I know is….it was unrequited love….