Chapter 9

"We're going now, Kaizer says bye to them," Mew said. They are currently standing in front of Gulf's house. It's already 6 p.m. and he decided to come home.

"Bye-bye," He said, waving his hand.

"Bye Kaizer, come back here okay." Sean, Nike and Mike while they're smiling at the child.

The three of them were stunned when Kaizer stepped his feet toward their direction and hugged them. All of them cough but can feel the warmth inside them.

When Kaizer was already done he turned around and walked toward Steffan and Ivan before he lifted his hand allowing Steffan to carry him. When Steffan finally lifted him Kaizer hugged him and also reached Ivan to make Steffan and Ivan's skin touch.

"Don't fight ok because it's not nice," Kaizer said. Both of them look at each other and nod their head but deep inside they're against it they just need to agree in front of the child.

"You promise?" Kaizer asked before he touched their faces. This cute moment gets the attention of the others.

"I can't promise that because he keeps teasing me," He said but Steffan was smiling when he looked at Ivan the way he looked changed. Kaizer's eyes turn to Ivan who is grinning but stops when he notices that Kaizer is already looking at him.

"Don't tease him, brother Ivan,"  Kaizer said. Ivan shut his mouth and grabbed Kaizer's cheeks to pinch it. Mew can't believe that his son built a friendship with the adolescent in front of him. Usually, he didn't let him get near to others but there was something inside him that he couldn't take down Gulf's gratitude even though they just met.

"He is the one who keeps hurting me," Ivan acts like crying. Steffan wants to smack his head but he remembers that he is carrying Kaizer and the child doesn't want them to fight.

"Ok, ok Kaizer come here. We need to go okay." Mew finally called Kaizer. He feels that the two will start again so he grabs the opportunity to interrupt the conversation.

When Steffan heard Mew he gently put Kaizer down before the kid walked toward his father.

Mew nodded at them and he turned to the Gulf he slightly smiled before they walked away.

"Bye brother, remember to visit me again! So I won't miss you!" Kaizer said while waving his hand. Gulf smiles a bit before he waves his hand without noticing his action.

They were like that until Gulf already saw Mew's car drive away. When Gulf saw they already got his hand moved on his own to put it into his chest, feeling the kind of sensation inside it. The heart racing faster than usual and the heavy sound that he can hear coming from it.

"Boss to be honest this is the first time I saw you act like this. We don't know if it's a good thing but you should try to be alarmed. We have a purpose and you need to be careful. We also want to be with Kaizer because he's adorable but you need to restrain yourself because everyone is our enemy and they will use that kid or that doctor against you. You shouldn't show your weak spot," Steffan said as he put his hand on Gulf's shoulder.

Gulf looks at Steffan when his eyes look at Ivan, Mike, Sean and Nike they're nodding showing that they agree with what Steffan said.

"Don't worry, I know it. I'm not forgetting everything but I want to escape from reality for a while, I can't let this opportunity fade when I finally feel like I want to do something else than my purpose in life," Gulf said. For some reason his gang feel at ease, they trust their boss more than others. They know that if he makes a decision he already thinks about it before he decides.