Chapter : 24

"Just leave Mew, you're just ruining our date!" The girl shouted while Steffan stopped him from attacking their boss again.

"What? I didn't do anything, you're just being judgemental!" Gulf said but he didn't struggle when Ivan pulled him.

"What a damn reason! You fucking gay!" This time Steffan finally pulled the girl. Gulf looking at her, stopped himself not to being mad because he didn't know what he could do and forgot that this person in front of him was a girl

"Miss! You're too much!" Ivan shouted out loud making her for a minute, even Steffan saw what Ivan expressed right now and he couldn't help being surprised by it.

"What? I'm just telling the truth," she said. Gulf let out his creepy smile that made the other customers look at him.

Steffan and Ivan got alarmed. Steffan's move before he runs toward Gulf and Ivan. Both of them hold Gulf's arm tightly. They know what will happen when their boss smiles like that. Even the girl feels her blood freeze when she sees that smile.

"Why are you holding me?" Gulf looks at the two who are holding him tightly.

"Boss calm down, don't forget she's still a girl, you can't hurt her," Steffan said, trying to calm him. Gulf stayed silent but his aura didn't change.

"Why? Does your tongue cut out huh? You know what, you're so disgusting!" the girl shouted. Gulf wanted to speak but the manager went in their direction.

"Sir, Ma'am don't make a scene here, please," he begs but Gulf glare at him makes him stop and just stand there.

"What is happening here?" Mew asks when he arrives. He saw Ivan and Steffan holding Gulf while he saw the girl standing and her hair was messed up.

The girl looks at him and goes to his side.
"Mew, he's hurting me," she said and started to cry. Gulf's eyes widened because the girl knew how to act and make some story.

"Is that true?" Mew's eyes look at him.

"Yes he wants to ruin our date I will tell him to untie that he wants to get you from me." Gulf stays silent but he clenches his fist.

Mew looked in his direction, and he saw that his hair was also messed up. He can tell by seeing him like that, the girl is lying to him.

Gulf can't take it anymore. He harshly pulls his arm to Steffan and Ivan. The two of them move away after that Gulf kicks the table hard and it makes a loud sound. People in the restaurant widened their eyes while looking at the table.

He gets his wallet from his pocket throws it in Steffan and Ivan's direction and walks away without looking at the people watching him.

The customers and the other staff inside widened their eyes while the manager looked like he wanted to faint anytime because of his action.

"Is that girl telling the truth? It seems like he doesn't look like a gay, he's so strong, he broke that table without trying hard," one customer said. Steffan and Ivan shake their heads.

"What happened?" Mew asks the two, he wants to clear it.

"She was the one who started. She feels annoyed that you're focusing on our Boss more than her," Steffan said while rolling his eyes.

"What? I didn't say that!" The girl said, looking away.

"Liar! You just said it out loud and you said it was disgusting being gay tsss you are more disgusting. Homophobic bitch," Steffan said. Ivan holds his arm to stop him. Mew looks at the girl but the girl is starting to avoid his gaze.

Mew turned around to walk out. He wants to go to Gulf but the girl follows him. "Where are you going?" The girl is now following him.

"It's none of your business. Just tell my mother and your mother not to think of arranging some date for the both of us again. I don't want to have a date with a person who can't treat other people nicely," Mew said and walked away. It looks like that word had some impact on the girl and she just left behind without moving in his position.