Chapter 5

Gulf Pov

"Boss, where are you going?" I stopped walking and turned around. I began to cough and make them look at me weirdly.

It's been 2 days and this time I will do what I need to do. "Where are you going?" they ask again.

"You can see that I don't feel well, that's what you why I will go to the hospital to get a check-up," I said and started to walk through the door.

I leave without looking at them because I don't want them to start questioning me.

I go to my car and start to drive it. I plan to go to the mall and buy some food before I go to the hospital.

2 days I plan all of this.

When I arrived at the mall I suddenly looked around because many people were staring at me 'What?'

I ignore all the eyes looking at me I don't give a fucking care about them.

I decided to go to a Korean restaurant and buy some spicy rice cake. Well, that's the only thing I want to buy. I don't know if the person giving this will like it but people these days love Korean food so I just guess it.

I ordered that it took me a few minutes before I got all of my orders. When they finished I finally went out to the restaurant.

As usual, when I came out of that restaurant I could feel many eyes looking at me I know because of the way I dress.

It keeps me annoyed when a girl giggles looking at me. Are they not afraid of me? I dress like a bad boy. What's wrong with them?

When I finally arrived in the parking lot I looked around to check that there were many gangs everywhere. I can't let them change my mood because I want to look perfect.

When I finally saw it clear I started the engine and drove through the hospital.

3rd Pov

When Gulf finally arrives at the hospital, he goes to the counter.
"Where's the office of Dr. Jongcheveevat, Nurse?" He asks. The two nurses in front of him looked like their eyes were glued to him. That's why he waves his hand in front of them to make them go back to their senses. Gulf is trying to calm himself because the nurse nearly made him annoyed

"What is it again sir?" They asked again. Gulf clenches his fist but decides not to shout instead he takes a deep breath.

"I want to know the office of Dr.Jongcheveevat?" He patiently asked again. 'What's the problem with these people? 'Gulf said inside his mind.

"Uhmm….. Dr.Jongcheveevat is currently undergoing an operation in the ER, Just sit in that place sir and wait for him," They said while blushing. Gulf smiles at them with a weird look and goes to the place they point.

Mew comes out from the operating room and talks to the family of his patient "She's stable now," He said to the family of patients with a smile.

"Thank you so much Doc," Mew nodded at them.

"Anastasia makes her sleep for 1 to 2 days so don't worry," Mew said to them he saw how the husband and wife hugged each other and started crying. He knows how hard it is for a parent to see their child in this situation and when they finally know that their child is okay they become emotional.

Mew forms a smile on his face before he walks away to that section and goes to his office to wash his arms and try to clean himself.

After he washed his body he decided to go to the canteen because it was lunchtime already.

While walking theirs a nurse comes to his side. "Doc someone is looking for you, he's in the waiting area," she said while walking with him 'Who was that?' Mew asked inside his mind.