Chapter : 20

"Oh finally you're here, we thought that you wanted to sleep there." Steffan teases him when Gulf arrives at the house.

Gulf glares at him but the scene of Mew kissing his forehead keeps repeating in his mind. He can't help but blush at this moment but his gang notices it.

"I'll make a bet. I think something happened because his face is red again," Mike said. Gulf gang look at each other when they realize something they start to grin. Gulf's mind is still not functioning. He keeps daydreaming about what happened earlier he didn't even realize that his gang was making fun of him.

Gulf gang stop grinning and looks at their boss. Gulf was still not moving and his eyes were only looking at him in front where the stairs. "BOSS!!" They shout together to call him.

"FOREHEAD KISS!" Gulf shouted. Because of that, his gang started to laugh out loud.

When Gulf realizes that he was tricked by his gang. He turns around and attacks them without a warning but they run faster trying not to catch them.

"Forehead kiss hahaha!" Ivan shouted and after that, they laughed together while running.

"Come back here!" Gulf shouted while running inside their house. They end up running around the sofa while Gulf throws some pillows at them.

"How old are you? When I go home for the first time, this is the same scene I saw before," Johnsen said while walking downstairs. Gulf and his gang suddenly stop running.

"Big brother, our boss already has his first kiss on his forehead hahaha." They tease and laugh together again. Gulf can feel that his cheeks start burning. The only thing he can do is look away.

Johnsen looks in his little brother's direction. He looks like he wants to kill someone right now. "It's that true?" Johnsen asked.

"No!" Gulf said but his ear became red which made Johnsen notice it before he smiled slightly.

"You don't have to deny it, you're too obvious little brother." Gulf didn't answer because that forehead kiss was nothing compared to the first time they kissed on the lips but it gave him more impact than before he didn't know if it was weird or not.

"By the way, Mom called me earlier," Johnsen said, changing the topic. He needed to stop because when they continued teasing him he would burn the whole house because of anger.

Gulf's eyes become serious while his gang all sit on the sofa, get a pillow by themselves and are ready to listen.

"What did she say?" Gulf asked but his expression could tell that he didn't care.

"They said that they're planning to stay here for good." Gulf eyebrows frown and stand properly.

"What about their business?" He asks while still frowning. He was against their plan.

"I don't know. They just said that they will come back soon," Johnsen said, before he sighed just like Gulf he didn't like that idea.

"What about you?" Johnsen smiled at him.

"Why are you afraid that they will not treat you nicely?" Johnsen said. Gulf looked away and threw himself to the sofa but he didn't answer while his gang listened to their conversation. He didn't know if the five of them enjoyed being nosy people.

"Huh?" They all asked and didn't understand what Johnsen was talking about.

"I'm not, ok I just don't want to be with the person who doesn't want to be with me either," Gulf said. Johnsen looked at his little brother worriedly. He decided to take a vacation after that he would come back to the state but now it's hard for him to leave his brother alone again.