Chapter : 18

Mew was waiting for Gulf to reply. He looks again at his phone to check if Gulf already replied but someone is calling. He stared at his phone before he answered.

"Hello?" But there's no one talking from the other line which makes him raise his eyebrow.

"Hello? Who's this?" Mew asks with a serious tone.

"I just want to warn you, in this world no one you can trust." In a dim room, someone is tapping his finger on the table.

"What are you talking about?!" Mew shouted he hated any prank call.

He was about to end but that person spoke again "To make it short I know all about you..." The person smirks. Mew, just frowning, keeps receiving some messages from anonymous people but this is the first time he has received this kind of call.

"Fuck off!!!" Mew shouted when he looked at his phone the call had ended already. He throws his phone to the sofa in his office while clenching his teeth.

                            —

While Gulf was driving, Kaizer suddenly looked at him. "Brother, are we lost?" He asked when he felt that Gulf stopped from driving.

"No. Stay here okay? Just play with my phone and don't ever go outside until I come back," Gulf said in a serious tone. There's a reason why he said that.

"Why?" He was confused but this time Gulf finally looked at him and patted his head to make him feel at ease.

"I think my car has been damaged so I will fix it. Stay right here," Gulf said before he held Kaizer's hand and put his phone in his palm.

"Ok~," Kaizer said and held the phone properly.

Gulf opens the door of his car and walks in front of his car, he can see a group of men standing there and this is the reason why he left Kaizer inside.

He stopped the car earlier because these guys were blocking the road and it looked like they didn't have a plan to step aside to make them pass. Gulf doesn't have any choice but to talk to them. "What's the matter?"

They looked at each other before one of them said "Who gives you permission to come here on this road?" Gulf walked in front of his car and leaned his hand there. Although he could feel it was slightly hot because they were staying there for a minute, he didn't mind at all.

"The other road is close so I pass here but we couldn't leave because you're blocking the road," Gulf said with a calm voice. The four guys' eyes glare at him but Gulf just shrugged and showed them that he's bored.

"But when someone enters this way there's no one who can leave unless you're dead." Gulf smiled at them but he didn't answer. He just sat in his car that's made their leader clench his fist while his teeth were gritting.

"How dare you ignore us!" Their leader shouted but Gulf glared at them and the other boys felt their bodies froze when they saw his smile change.

"This road is not yours, why should I get any permission from you?" Gulf put his right leg to his left lap. Gulf didn't know that Kaizer was looking at him inside the car, he was just quietly watching his brother talking to the 4 people outside.

Without any warning, they ran toward Gulf's direction and tried to smash the thing in their hand. Gulf stays calm. He just raises his leg to kick the boy who wants to hit him with a wood but he makes sure to hit him in the chin. The guy throws it away and the 3 other boys catch him.

"What are you waiting for? Kill him!" When their leader said that they pulled their knife into their pocket and slowly walked toward Gulf's direction, Kaizer stared at him. He is worried that his brother will get stabbed by the boys.