Chapter : 13

"I'm already in front of your house. Are you done preparing?" He asked if he was calling Mew now, he already standing beside his car, just arrived a while ago.

"Hmm yes. Wait a moment," he responded while Mew was busy trying to grab the things but it turned out everything got stumbled on the ground, he didn't bother to clean it and used his all attention on preparing Kaizer.

"Ok," Gulf said and ended the call. He waits for a little while then a minute passes he sees Mew and Kaizer coming out from their gate he waves his hand to call them.

They walk toward him. Gulf kept smiling at them until Kaizer ran and hugged him. "I miss you so much brother," Kaizer said and Gulf carried him.

Gulf's eyebrow moved a little when he saw Kaizer's clothes. It's still not fixed he put Kaizer and fixed his clothes, Mew was watching Gulf while doing it.

When Gulf was finally done he carried Kaizer again and spoke, "Miss you too, so are you ready?" Kaizer nodded. Now he's wearing a wide smile and he also hugged Gulf's neck. Gulf can't help but smile because of Kaizer's sweetness toward him.

Gulf's eyes go to Mew who's watching them while his mouth shuts. Gulf mouthed a 'hi' to him

"Hello," Mew said. This time he already smiled at that simple expression and the word coming from Mew had a hard impact on him that made him feel that his cheek was burning.

"Ahem, let's go?" He fake coughs before he asks.

"Ok," Gulf started to walk through the driver seat but Mew held his wrist. Makes him stop but can't help not to enjoy the feeling of Mew's hand touching his skin. This is not the way he is he hates physical contact but when it comes to Mew it looks like his body doesn't mind it at all.

'Why is he holding me?' Gulf asked himself. His heart started to pound abnormally.

"I'll drive," he said, staring at Gulf's face who didn't move to face him. Gulf let out a deep sigh and he was slightly disappointed by what Mew answered.

Because Gulf is still carrying Kaizer he can't get the key from his pocket to give it to him.

"Ahmm I can't." Gulf keeps pulling the key but he wants to get it Mew suddenly puts his hand in his pocket making Gulf shiver.

He stood like a statue until Mew found the key and walked toward the driver's seat like nothing happened. Gulf shook his head so many times to calm himself while Kaizer looked at him but didn't bother to ask.

When Gulf calmed down he finally moved his feet to open the door of his car. Kaizer didn't want to move to the back seat, that's why Gulf decided to let him sit on his lap.

"Where are we going?" Mew asked while starting the engine.

"Ahh Lumpini Garden Park," Gulf said. At this time he couldn't speak directly, it looked like his lips were shaking.

Mew didn't answer, so he started driving. He already heard about that park. It's kinda famous but he doesn't have time to go there.

Gulf still manages to keep his mouth shut because he doesn't know what topic they will talk about even if he wants to talk to Mew to make them closer but from his face and expression he's not a talkative person.

Gulf sighed before he looked at Kaizer who was playing with his finger like a stress reliever

Until they finally arrive in that place there are no people like before who use this area as a picnic. Mew was confused because this place was famous.

They come out of the car. Gulf put Kaizer down went to his car compartment and got the basket that he had prepared. Gulf was about to carry it but Mew got the basket in his hand like he didn't want him to carry a thing.