Chapter : 37

"You want us to clean your whole house?!" Matthew asked out loud. Gulf nod while grinning he didn't expect that Gulf personality is more cruel than he imagined.

Steffan and others were laughing at them in the back."We didn't know how!" Mint complained.

"What?! Then learn from it, any complaints?" Gulf said but no one of them complained anymore, they just nodded to approve. But their faces can't paint because of their own expression.

"Right now let's go!" Gulf said and walk toward the door.

They all go to their car and drive through Gulf house. When they arrived they saw his brother talking to Jackson at the front door.

"Brother," Gulf call them when they go inside.

Jackson looks surprised why the other is there. "Why are they here?"

"Who are they?" Johnsen asked at the same time. Gulf shook his head because they asked together he didn't know who he would give his answer first.

"They are here to clean the whole house and the other one," Gulf said before he turned around and gave a sign to the five adolescents.

"I thought you wanted them to be your gang assistant, why did you give them this task?" Jackson asks again. He didn't expect that Gulf had a deep reason and purpose why he chose this gang.

"Because I want all of you to go inside and find the cleaning equipment in the basement," Gulf commanded. The boys obey him and go inside.

All of them go inside the house.
"Boss, aren't you too harsh on them?" Sean suddenly asked while they walk through the living room.

"Am I too harsh? I just want to punish them for the time they act crap," Gulf said, leaning his head on the armrest.

"Wait, who are they?" Johnsen asked.

"Gangster." Gulf answered. Johnsen glared at Gulf and Jackson.

"What?" Jackson asks who is acting like an Innocent but Johnsen puts his arm on Jackson's shoulder. Jackson smiled but a few minutes Johnsen wrapped his hand on Jackson's neck.

"Acckkk," Gulf and the others laughing at them. When Johnsen felt satisfied he let Jackson catch his breath.

"You're too harsh on me," Jackson complained while caressing his neck.

Mike stood up when he heard some doorbell.

"Where are you going?" They ask him because he suddenly stands.

"I think there is someone outside." They nod at him.

"Gulf, you're not going to your doctor?" Johnsen asked. Gulf looks on the other side to hide his blushing face. He already misses Mew but he knows he was busy on his work and Kaizer too he can't interrupt him even if he wants to see them he can't step from the line.

"Who's the doctor?" Jackson raised his eyebrow.

"His doctor, his future boyfriend boss," Ivan said. Steffan slapped his head for being nosy. Gulf just gave him a glare after he looked back to Jackson who was frowning right now.

"A guy?" Jackson asked again.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with that?" Gulf asked while raising his eyebrow.

"No but I want to know who that was." His gang member smiled mischievously.

"His age is similar to both of you boss and he has a cute son." They said. Gulf threw a pillow toward them but they started laughing.

"Our age? How old is he?"

"30," Gulf said and lay down on the sofa but Mike caught his attention when he saw him holding a big box walking inside.

"What is that?" He rushed to stand up because he got a feeling.

"I don't know but he said gave it to you." Gulf gets up and goes in front of the box. All of them follow him. He slowly opened the box and prepared themselves because they thought it's some kind of bomb but to their surprise it was chocolates and lays.

"Oh, someone has an admirer," Mike said, teasing. Even the others chuckle with him and poke Gulf. They didn't even realize what their action was but Gulf focused on the things inside the box.

"What if it's from your doctor?" Gulf finds some letters on them and finally finds one.

He sat on the sofa and all of them wanted to read it but Gulf didn't allow them.

                                      —

"Doc someone looking for you" 'Who is it this time?' Mew massages his temple before he looks at the door.

"Ok I'm coming," Mew said and walked outside from his office.

He walked toward the waiting area and his face frowning when he saw who was waiting for him.

"What are you doing here?" Mate gave a flower to him.

"For your wife. Her death anniversary is tomorrow right?" Mew grips the flower he was holding and tries to calm himself not to make a scene but he can hear the beat of his heart.

"Oh right bro did your lover know about your past? I think you should tell him before the thing is too late or you want him to get involved with your mess?" Mate grinned at him. Mew wants to throw the flower on his face but he tries to stop himself.

"I don't have a lover."

"Oh really well? I need to go" Mate waved his hand before he walked outside. 'Did he go here just to annoy me?!'

                                     —

"What did the letter say?" Gulf crashed the letter into pieces.

"How dare he!!" Gulf throws. Jackson and the others look at him worriedly.

"What happened?" They ask. They try to read the letter but it crashes into pieces and they can't understand the word inside of that paper.

Gulf runs toward the door and goes to his car. He rushes to start the engine and drives through Mew house but when he arrives there's no one in there but someone standing in front of the gate.

"Who are you?" Gulf ask but the guy smile at him

"I'm Mew 's friend and who are you?" Gulf doesn't want to answer but he needs to know where Mew is.

"Gulf his f-friend…"

"I thought he doesn't want a friend anymore. Let me guess, you want to see them? But you're too late." Gulf suddenly his collar. Make the other guy slightly widen his eyes.

"I'm asking you nicely, don't you dare make fun of me!" He shouted while grabbing his collar. He didn't know why he suddenly wanted to punch this person because of the anger he felt.

"Ok I'm just messing with you, did you know today is his wife's death anniversary" he said that made Gulf hold loose.

"What?" Gulf let go of his collar.

"I know you're not his friend. Something about you but to tell you the truth he doesn't want to love or trust anyone after his wife's death."  He said while grinning and looking at him with a fake pitying into his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Gulf doesn't want to believe him but based on the letter Mew gave to him with a bunch of chocolate he wants to throw his anger.

The letter said….