Chapter : 30

"Gulf wake up." Gulf kicked the person shaking him right now but the person he tried to kick avoided it and shook him again.

Gulf got the pillow beside him and threw it to someone who was waking him up. "Hey you don't want to get up alright," The guy said after that he grinned and a second later he jumped to the bed where Gulf lay.

"Ugh stop it you're so heavy!" He complained while pushing the person on top of him.

"Haha you don't want to get up," that person said, making Gulf frown and using his whole strength to get up.

"What's the matter, I'm sleepy," he complained and brushed his hair because of annoyance.

"We have something to do." Gulf looks at Jackson and he feels that the person in front of him is serious, that's why he steps aside and nods.

"Go now get up your sweet brother waiting downstairs," Jackson said while grinning. Gulf shakes his head because of the fact that his brother, Jackson's mood becomes good when he mentions his brother's name.

"You shouldn't waste your time with me brother, you should pursue or pester my brother instead of waking me up in such a brutal way!" he said and got up to his bed even though Jackson was behind he felt like he was still grinning.

"You know me I love to pester your brother but I need to wake you up because there's something urgent we need to do," Gulf looked at him for a minute. After that he grabbed the clothes and decided to take a bath.

"Yah, yah I get it, now get out brother I need to bath." He pulled Jackson hand who didn't complain but brutally pushed him out when they near his room door.

"Ok,ok don't push me just be faster I will tell your gang that we will go with them," Gulf didn't answer he just closed his room with a loud bang. He knew Gulf was upset because he doesn't really want to be distracted when he's taking a nap but Jackson didn't bother and shook his head. 'Hot headed brat hahahahah.'

Gulf was frowning before he got his phone. He decided to go inside the bathroom to take a bath but he heard his phone ringing.

When he saw who the caller was, his mood changed. "Good Morning," Gulf said in an energetic way his face brightened and now he's smiling. Mew smiles at the other line while listening to his voice.

"Good morning."

"Hmm, why did you call?" Gulf goes back to his bed and sits there. Now he already forgot that he's about to take a shower because someone is waiting for him downstairs.

"I just want to check you... by the way I call you later have a good day," Gulf smiles widely and feels that his chest pounding abnormally makes him put his hand to it.

"Your being caring about me so you already like me?" Gulf tease. He's grinning while imagining what Mew will react.

"Secret. I know you just woke up right now. You should take a bath," Mew commanded. Gulf pout because of that.

"Yah yah ok you too take care." That's the last thing he sent because they exchanged their goodbyes. Mew will go to his work right now but for some reason he calls Gulf to check even though he doesn't know why.

When he finally hangup he can't help himself smile widely 'I think this time I have a big chance'

While in front of Gulf door, Johnsen talks behind Jackson that makes Jackson flinch.

"What are you doing, you like a poop that sticks in front of my little brother's door?'' Jackson smiled and turned around to Johnsen as usual. Johnsen's expression is now frowning because of the person in front of him smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"Quit smiling. Just answer my question?"

"Ohh is that a question, well your little brother just closed his door without saying anything. What kind of behavior is that he was like you haha brother like brother huh." Jackson started to tease him again because he felt happy when he see Johnsen become annoyed because of him.

"Don't blame me you deserve it." Johnsen walked away and went to Gulf gang members direction. Jackson saw Gulf gang members watching them like they were in front of a live action.

Jackson walked toward them. He just realized that he did not introduce himself yesterday when he arrived because he was busy pestering Johnsen and staying in Johnsen's room overnight. He didn't want to get out of that room but Johnsen kicked him out.

Steffan and other stand and when Jackson is not standing infront of them.
"Boss," they say together.

"Haha I forgot to introduce myself yesterday by the way, I'm Jackson Gulf guardian alash brother." He waves like a teenager and makes Johnsen frown.

"And our big boss," they continue. Jackson look at them then he smile.

"Oh you already know me, it's bad that I stay in state for many years and don't have time to get along with the Gulf gang," Gulf friend smiles at him. Johnsen looked at them with a confusion in his eyes.

"By the way we have something to do," Jackson wink at them because he can't say it out loud because Johnsen is now beside them sitting while scrolling to his phone.

Gulf gang look at each other and analyze what their big boss wants to say until Sean gets it and whispers it to others. When he gets them they smile and nod together.

"What are you whispering about?" Johnsen is now looking at them. Gulf gang stop from whispering and shake their heads together with a big smile on their faces.

"Don't tell me you let this kid have trouble again?" He scolds Jackson who was sitting peacefully in the sofa while his eyes looking at him innocently saying that it's not his fault and he's innocent.

"It's not a problem, ok I just teach them how to protect themselves and defend each other," He exclaimed but Johnsen glared at him and made Jackson look away and cough.

"Did you not realize that it will bring them trouble once you let them. Even if I want to keep my brother out of this mess I can't stop him because of his personality." Johnsen look at Jackson with a kind of message that he want to tell thought his eyes because of that Jackson let out a deep sigh.

"What I want is if something happens to them and we are not able to protect them they can protect themselves without our help. I'm not teaching them not to hurt others just for their own desire or without any reason, you know me." Jackson stood on the sofa and walked toward Johnsen's seat suddenly he put his hand to Johsen's hair, making them widen their eyes.

"I just didn't want to let that happen again," Johnsen bowed his head and looked at the floor. Gulf gang became confused about what the two were talking about but they didn't want to interrupt and tried to analyze it by themselves.

"Don't worry this time I will protect him," Johnsen said and placed his hand to Johnsen's shoulder who was still looking at the ground.

When Jackson put his hand on Johnsen. Johnsen always pushed it away but now he let Jackson touch him.

"Ahem!" They all look at Gulf when he fake his cough to get their attention.

"Oh you finally here let's go," Jackson said but still touched Johnsen.

"Yes I'm here. By the way brother Jackson get your hand off to my brother," Gulf said with a grin. The two move Jackson pull his hand and Johnsen sits properly like nothing happened.

Gulf shakes his head while grinning and walks toward the outside of their house. He let his gang follow him while they waited for Jackson to get out.

Jackson get them to go to their place. A place who was Gulf being substituted to manage that organization..... a place full of gangsters.

Jackson wants to check and needs Gulf and his gang help to watch it. They don't let Johnsen know about it because they know he will get worried about his little brother and stop him from what he was doing, but Gulf takes an action not because he wants it, it's because he needs it.