Chapter : 28

It's been a week since Johnsen became like that. Until now he didn't say anything to Gulf and his gang was still worried about him. After what happened he refused to even talk to Gulf asking him a question even though his expression was blank.

"Brother..." Gulf sat beside his brother's bed. He was there to give food to him.

"How's your feeling?" Gulf asks again because Johnsen didn't answer. He doesn't want to force him to talk, he knows why his brother is like that.

"There's someone who wants to see you but I can't allow him until you give us permission," Gulf said. Johnsen didn't answer, he just looked at him silently. Gulf sighs so many times. He's been stressed out by this matter.

"If you don't want to talk I will leave you alone, just rest ok? Talk to me if you already feel better," Gulf said. He stood up, ready to go out but Johnsen held his wrist as if he wanted to stop him and it made Gulf look at him before he came back from sitting.

Even if his brother wasn't talking he knew his brother wanted him to stay.
Gulf smiles at his brother to give him courage. It's been a week when he didn't see Mew and Kaizer because he was busy with his brother and he kept worrying. He was worried that his brother would do that again but Mew and Gulf still have contact. They also send a message to each other after Mew works.

"What do you want?" Gulf asked. Johnsen just shook his head to get an answer.

"Hmmm I know you didn't want to talk about it but don't do it again I know the pain is still hunting you. I called grandma earlier to tell her what happened and she just said that you're always like this and I know about that, if you don't feel okay, just tell me what's on your mind brother not like this," Gulf said. Sigh again but this time he noticed Johnsen's expression change.

"I-I don't know," he said while shuttering, Gulf clenching his fist from what he's seeing.

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault……" Gulf wanted to continue but he heard someone knocking at the door. It became louder and louder. It looked like the person knocking wanted to destroy it.

"I'm going to check who that is," Gulf said, before he walked through the door.

When he opened it he saw a figure standing a handsome man with blond hair, wearing a shade inside the house. "He didn't want to call someone inside," Gulf said to that person but the guy pushed him gently and stepped inside.

"Hey! You're being dramatic again? You didn't even want to see me either." That guy pretends to cry when he is finally in front of Johnsen's bed.

Johnsen glared at that guy and raised his middle finger. "See I'm the only one who will change his expression. I feel so fluttered," That guy said with a proud look on his face before sitting on the bed.

"There's nothing to be proud of that." Gulf rolled his eyes but inside of him he was thankful because this guy can talk to his brother, the thing that he was the only one who can do even though he is his brother.

"Why are you here?" Johnsen tried to move away from that guy but he held him and pulled to get closer.

"I miss the both of you of course, why didn't you want to see me?" That guy said while pouting. Gulf wanted to laugh why this guy wanted to look cute in front of his brother.

"Please brother, don't tease him again if you want to have a face," Gulf said while shaking his head. Johnsen looked at him before he looked at Jackson with a glaring eye.

"You're not welcome here Jackson," Johnsen said. Instead of being offended Jackson showed a sweet smile toward him to make Johnsen feel annoyed.

"Both of you have the same attitude huh, but to disappoint you I'm also here for my son," Jackson said, smirking, making Gulf mouth open and Johnsen widened his eyes.