Chapter : 40

Inside of a dim room where all here having our own meeting for something or should I say for someone that needed to illuminate.

"Boss, what should we do now?" A man who just entered my office said that. He's one of the men standing in front.

I smirk while playing with the pen on my hand tapping my feet. It feels like it gives me full energy these days.

"Now he knows the truth and Mew hates him, you can kill him now?" I laugh out loud and grin at them.

All of them look at each other and smile at me.

"Boss, can I ask something?" The guy said this bastard was all stupid.

"Speak."

"Why do you want to kill him now? In the past few years you can kill him instead," he said. I look at them and once again I grin a beautiful scenarios playing on my mind. 'I really love this game'

"Because I have a plan, did you know the face of that little guy who fell in love with the husband of that poor Audrey?" all of the boys nod at me. I get astray and grab the cigarette. I make the one guy light it and I sip.

"They didn't deserve a happy ending so what if I do it, hhmmm  I do it in a tragedy. I'll get what I want. If I put Audrey down I also can do it to that boy." I add. I notice that they look at each other.

"Go now." They all nod and walk outside at my  office.

"Poor little boy, you shouldn't cross the line. I pity you HAHAHAHA" I said and went to the window at my office.

                                     —

"Did you contact the Gulf?" Johnsen asked, showing his worriedness in his eyes he felt something bad was going to happen and he couldn't help not to panic.

"Yes but his phone can't be reached," Jackson said. They were all sitting in the living room while waiting for Gulf.

"Don't worry too much about boss big brother, he can handle himself," Steffan said. He didn't look at them while playing on his phone.

"I think something's gonna happen," Johnsen said to Jackson, smiling at him playfully.

"You look like a mother who worried about your son haha," Jackson teased and poke Johnson's waist but Johnsen hit him hard at his back and made him wince.

"Fuck off. Don't talk when its all you want to say is nonsense." Gulf gang laugh from that but Jackson just pout.

"Sean, can you track Gulf device?" Johnsen asked Sean to change the topic.

"Wait I'll try.'' Sean went to their room and got his laptop. They were all waiting at him in the living room until he arrived.

He sits on the sofa and checks his laptop. a few minute pass they looking at him but Sean frown

"I can't track him, his device doesn't have a signal or it's turned off." All of them let out a heavy sigh.

A minute silence they all flinch when a shout comes on their back.

"WERE DONE!!!!!" Johnsen and others glare at the five people shout at them but the five smile in embarrassment.

"Why y'all shouting?!" Steffan shouted back while glaring at them made them startled and stood like a stone on their position.

"Ohh I'm sorry we didn't know but we're done cleaning the whole house so we can go now?" The five look tired but Jackson grin.

"Nope go try find Gulf."

"What if he was in his doctor house?" Mike said. He wants to make them feel at ease but they're something inside him that is also panicking.

"Then go there," Johnsen commanded. Gulf gang want to know what Gulf brother was thinking they didn't even know what kind of expression is on his Face.

"No." Jackson said, stopping them.

"Why not?" Gulf gang answered 'why does he want to stop us?' Sean asks in his mind he tries to observe his surroundings he even tries to read Johnsen and Jackson mind but he can't do it to them.

"Just no stay all of you here I'll go find him," Jackson said before he turn around. Gulf gang notice that Jackson nod to Johnsen and Johnsen responded to him by a nod too.

They felt weird about Jackson's behavior but they didn't protest, they just watched him walking through the door.

                                  —

Gulf is still driving without even thinking he can't think of anything now. Hatred, guilt, loneliness he already feels right now.

While he was driving he didn't know what place he was now. It's already dark. All he can't see is the light in front of the road because of his car.

"Shit!!" Gulf turns his car right when a car drives in front of him. It looks like the car wants to hit him.

Gulf turned the steering wheel to move aside from the car that had an intention to hit him but when Gulf successfully did it he suddenly murmured. "Shit!" Gulf came back on his senses but suddenly when he opened his eyes a sound of a gun hit the wheel of his car making it plattend, because of that Gulf couldn't control the steering wheel anymore until a car suddenly moved forward he just realized that it was going down to the abyss.

Gulf can hear the sound of his heart beat.
He tried to press the break hoping that the car would stop because down that abyss many big rocks and trees were in the surrounding area. There's no hope to survive if he can't stop it. Gulf looked at the back but he saw the top three people standing there looking at his eyes before he smirked and walk away. 'Mate....'

Gulf turned around and rushed to find something inside the car. He held the door and forced open it. He successfully did it but before he came out a loud sound heard from the forest broke the peaceful atmosphere. The bird and animal there were startled.

'Sorry....' the last word he whispered before his eyes shut.

A person who saw him going down shook his head. "What a tragedy...."

                                          _END_