.-. S-s-sorry, I c-can't control-l i-i-it .-.

Request: No
Mcyt: Sbi, Fundy, Niki, Schlatt (mentions Dream Team, Badboyhalo & Skeppy)
Type: Fluff
Age: All around 15-16 | Tommy: 12 | Phil: 24
AU: Irl

A/N: The title might be hard to read so if it is for you, it says "Sorry I can't control it" I've had this idea for a while and I'm finally going to write it. Hope it goes well lmao. Enjoy :]

*_*

*third person*
Growing up, Wilbur always had trouble with speaking. It wasn't always a problem, as he had grown out of it over time.

But that doesn't mean it went away permanently.

He grew up with a stutter. It was a normal thing in his speech, something out of his control. Luckily, he had Technoblade to help him control it. Plus Phil was a massive help.

By time they had adopted Tommy, Wilbur almost never stuttered. He only did when he was either really excited, nervous or scared. When he heard he was going to have a younger brother, he stuttered.

F L A S H B A C K

"You guys are going to have a little brother!" Phil exclaimed, smiling widely at his two oldest.

Wilbur and Techno looked at each other, eyes shimmering in excitement. They had been asking for the longest time, and now their dream is coming true.

"Really?! Actually you- really?" Techno said, tripping over his words. He jumped up and down.

"I've al-always w-w-ant-ed on-e!" Wilbur shouted, both Techno and Phil catching the stutter. It had been a long time since they had last heard the stutter. But they knew he was excited.

"Of course! Shall we leave now?" Phil grabbed his keys and watched the two boys sprint to the door, lazily tying their shoes.

F L A S H B A C K  O V E R

Now, Wilbur and Techno are fifteen. They have met the nicest people and are so glad they've been accepted into their respective friend groups.

Wilbur stayed around Niki Nihachu, Fundy and Jschlatt. While Techno was over with the Dream Team - Clay Dream, George Notfound and Nick Sapnap - plus Badboyhalo and Skeppy.

They were happy with their lives. They kept things to themselves that didn't need to be said - Wilbur's stutter included - and shared their hobbies with them.

Sometimes when Wilbur did stutter, it was a lot and he needed Techno's help. Normally this was at home when talking to Phil or Tommy and he just needed Techno to help him sort out his words.

He kept the stutter to himself mainly out of embarrassment. He didn't want to be known as the fifteen year old who stuttered like a toddler. He wanted to be known as Wilbur Soot Minecraft, a happy, bubbly, music loving dork.

And that's how he was known.

But all good things must come to an end eventually..

*present time: third person*

Wilbur woke up to his alarm at 6:45am. He groaned and slapped it, turning it off but also knocking it off of his bedside table. He huffed and stood up, putting it back gently.