A/N: About a certain someone. (8)

TW — In this A/N, I talk about and mention abuse. Read with caution <3

If you are unaware, Wilbur Soot has had allegations put against him of abusing another content creator, Shubble, when they were in a relationship last year (10 months ago now).

They were confirmed to be true today.

I posted an announcement on my opinion on the situation, and what I will do and if I support Wilbur.

Short answer: I DO NOT SUPPORT OR CONDONE THE ACTIONS OF WILBUR. I DO NOT SUPPORT HIM ANYMORE.

If you support him, unfollow me. His behaviour was and has been disgusting. Multiple people have stated that he's treated them wrong or that they have witnessed him being manipulative towards other friends. Wilbur would often bite Shubble IN FRONT OF THEIR FRIENDS, and SHOW OFF THE BITES HE GAVE HER - even joking that it LOOKED LIKE ABUSE.

That is fucked up. I don't want to support a vile person who does things like that.

I mentioned this in my announcement, but I am heavily considering removing Wilbur from this book entirely - even if he's only mentioned. If I write anything in the future, trust me when I say he will not be in it.

I'm enraged. I supported this man, loved his work, his personality - and it was all only for the cash. He only streamed when he wanted money and the rest was fake. Shubble said he only wanted fame and money. Disgusting to make so many people love you and it's all fake.

If you're upset or disappointed, that is completely okay. A lot of people am - I am! Fucks sake am I upset. You can feel betrayed, but please don't forget Shubble's story.

She is so brave for opening up about this. We should support her, and be proud of her endlessly.

I'll let you know if I choose to remove him (probably will), as I will take this book down, remove him completely, and republish the book.

Thank you, and remember: victims always come first.

-Starby (Phaser) <3