.-. Happy New Year! .-.

Request: No
Mcyt: Dream, Sapnap, George, Karl, Quackity (mentions of Wilbur, Punz, Ranboo, Tubbo, Billzo and GeeNelly)
Type: Fluff
Ages: Irl ages :p
AU: Irl

A/N: Alright, before I begin I wanted to say that I know Billzo's boundaries when it comes to fan fictions. He is only mentioned twice and has no dialogue in this. I do not know GeeNelly's boundaries, so if this passes hers, do let me know and I will remove her if I need to (same goes for Billzo). Anyways, enjoy and Happy New Year!

^_^

*third person*
"Are you sure everything is set up correctly?" Dream asked again.

For context, Dream, Sapnap and George were trying to get the house set up. A bunch of their friends were coming over for the New Year and Dream thought it would be be fun to decorate their house.

"For the last time, Dream, yes. The house is alright. I'm sure Karl's going to knock something over and Quackity's going to be wearing the decoration anyways." Sapnap said, getting chuckles from the other two.

Dream sighed, letting his nerves chill out.

"Alright."

time skip because i wanna write the fun part now :)

There was a loud knocking coming from the door, which George could only assume it was Quackity based off how loud it was. He thought the door might've flown off the hinges.

He swung it opened, scaring the beanie man.

"Quackity!"

"Georgenotfound!"

The two laughed and hugged, George opening the door wider so his friend could enter. He looked around.

"Did you guys decorate or something?"

George nodded, "Yeah. Dream wanted to but then stressed out half way through but we just continued anyways." He shrugged.

George took Quackity's things and put them in a random room. They talked before Sapnap came literally barreling down the hallway and straight at Quackity.

They fell to floor with a loud bang!

"HOLY- Sapnap what the- where'd you come from!?" George yelled, a hand on his heart from apparently getting scared.

Sapnap got up, pulling the shorter up with him. He hugged him properly.

"Dream's room. I heard you guys talking and got excited." He giggled, letting Quackity go.

"Clearly..." Another voice was heard from behind them. Quackity's eyes widened.

It was unmistakably Dream. Green (ish) eyes, blonde hair, really tall, even wearing a green shirt.

Yeah. It was Dream.

"Ayeeeee mannnnn!" Quackity said, biting his lip jokingly. Dream laughed- I mean wheezed and hugged him.

It was simple after that. They just made jokes as they normally did as they waited for the others to show up.

now everyone's there and it's the countdown cause i wanna give ya'll this chapter lmao

Everyone had shown up and it wasn't as crowded as Dream thought it was going to be. Well, his house was kind of big to begin with, but he thought it would be more squished.

There were people such as Karl, Wilbur, Punz, Ranboo, Tubbo, Billzo and GeeNelly. (I would name more people but I'm not ahaha)

"TWENTY SECONDS GUYS!" Sapnap yelled through the house, standing up next to Karl, Punz and Quackity.

The rest of the house ran to the living room, Tubbo flipping over the couch and landing roughly on the floor. Ranboo helped him up and Billzo laughed at him.

They stared at the screen as the timer ticked down.

10

They all shouted as they counted down towards a hopefully good 2022.

9

8

7

Everyone was shaking with anticipation, awaiting the new year.

6

5

4

3

Everyone shouted even louder, some glancing over to their friends. Nobody said anything when Sapnap, Karl, Punz and Quackity held hands. Bros being bros.

2

1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone shouted, popping party poppers, screaming and raising their hands into the air.

Once they stopped shouting, they all looked over to Dream and George - who were standing next to one another casually.

"What?" George said, looking around at the others.

"Yknow.." Sapnap said, "Kiss. New Years kiss guys. It's ten seconds into 2022. Do it." He giggled.

Everyone started laughing, George blushed so red Dream thought his head might just pop off. He did kiss George's hand, though, which caused another eruption of cheers.

"Now it's Sapnap's turn!" Dream wheezed.

"Gladly," Sapnap said in a sassy tone, letting go of Karl and Quackity's hands.

"Aye Punz get over here~" He said, walking towards Punz who was dying on the floor from laughter.

Needless to say, this was the beginning of a new year none of them would be forgetting, drunk or not.

End A/N: Here. Take this. This is a take and run. You take it and run with it. Anyways, on a serious note, happy new years. It isn't for me yet cause it's only 3:30pm but I'll say it now cause, yknow, time zones lmao. I think I joined Wattpad (as in made my account) sometime in January last year. I think. Anyways, thank you guys for an amazing 2021 on Wattpad. You're all so amazing. Congrats to Technoblade on hitting 10 mil on YouTube. See you guys in 2022, where we can all make more memories :)

-Starby (Phaser) <3