.-. Just let me in .-.

Request: Yes!
Mcyt: Tommy, Dream/Dreamon
Type: Angst
Age: Tommy: 17 | Dream/Dreamon: unknown
Au: Minecraft

A/N: I would like to thank @Ghostie109 for requesting this. This is my first song fic so I hope it goes well and is sort of what they were thinking of. I gave the song a listen (I recommend listening to it while reading) and it's really good. I did change the lyrics a bit so it would fit better, and added some things to the story they didn't specify. Lyrics are in bold. Enjoy more angst lmao!

*_*

*third person*

Tommy was a little boy
Afraid of the big, wide world
He grew up within his castle walls

When Tommy got thrown into exile by his best friend, he was scared. He felt betrayed. He thought it would be "Tommy and Tubbo 'till the end" But, not anymore.

Dream would visit him though! Sometimes it was unpleasant but Dream was only trying to make sure he stayed safe, right? Of course he was! Dream helped Tommy with the voice in his head. It was a very convincing voice. It sounded like Dream as well. When Tommy told Dream about it, Dream told him;

"Call it your Dreamon."

And so he did.

Tommy's Dreamon made him more scared than he wanted to admit. It told him that everything would be okay as long as he stayed within his castle walls. His castle walls being Logstedshire.

Now and then he tried to run
And then on the night with the setting sun
He went in the woods away
So afraid, all alone

Tommy often thinks of the time he tried to run from his castle walls. It was fun at first. Then Dreamon yelled at him. Dreamon wasn't happy. It told him to go back. So he did out of fear.

When Tommy got back, the sun had been setting and Dream was mad. He made sure to get rid of everything Tommy had, leaving him alone and afraid from the sounds of TNT. Tommy was sad.

They warned him, don't go there
There's creatures who are hiding in the dark
Then something came creeping
It told him, don't you worry just
Follow everywhere I go

Then, Technoblade came. Techno said he wanted to help Tommy. Get him out of this "bad place" But, this isn't a bad place. It's home! It's his castle walls! It's Dreamon's happy place so it must be Tommy's too.

He declined the offer, stating that he was comfortable where he is. It confused Techno, but he let it go, telling himself that Tommy was just tired and didn't know what he was saying.

Which was true.

The Dreamon had learned he could control Tommy. Make Tommy's body his. All it had to do was convince him, talk him into it. But it was too early into his exile. Maybe if he just waits.

Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of
Just let me in, ooh

Months passed, and Tommy was only getting worse. He was getting slower, his expression numb. He no longer ate as much. Did whatever Dream said. It was Tommy wasn't himself anymore.

He laid in the sand, staring up at the black sky. He wished things would get more simple. Like times before L'Manburg. He was losing himself. He was fully at his lowest point.

"Everything you want in gold, I'll be the magic story you've been told. And you'll be safe under my control. Just let me in, ooh." A voice said to him. It was Dreamon.

Tommy sat up in confusion. But before he could say anything, it spoke again.

"Just let me in, ooh."

And so he did.

He knew he was hypnotized
And walking on cold thin ice
Then it broke, and he awoke again

Tommy was different. Dream could tell. He was much stronger, his eyes back to their normal piecing blue, no longer dull and gray. His stance was straighter, when it was normally hunched over and painful looking. Something was off. On both the inside and outside.

On the inside, Tommy was aware that he wasn't himself. He knew what he had done. But he still wanted out. He was promised happiness and a escape if he let Dreamon in, but it was a lie. The Dreamon had reeled him in like it was nothing. He was the Dreamon's victim forever.

Then he ran faster than
Start screaming, "Is there someone out there?"
Please help me
Come get me
Behind him, he can hear it say

He wanted to run from it, anyone probably would. He tried screaming out, but it never worked. So, he tried accepting it. Accepting that this is where he would be for all eternity.

Follow everywhere I go
Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of

A year passed since his exile started, and he had taken two of Dream's canon lives. Tommy was numb mentally at this point. He had accepted what was happening to him and he had embraced it. Soon enough, Dream had left. He stopped coming to check on Tommy. But Tommy needed something to cure his violence. So he left.

To see L'Manburg again.

Just let me in, ooh

Tommy stood in front of the portal, staring over L'Manburg. It was just how remembered it, big and bright. But, maybe he could make it....brighter? Yeah..brighter.

Everything you want in gold, I'll be the magic story you've been told
And you'll be safe under my control

All the screams, the loud booming, it was music to the Dreamon's ears. It was what he had always wanted. A body to himself. He was tired of just being invisible. Now he was noticed. He'd gotten Tommy to believe him. Tommy's mindset was blanked. Blurred.

Just let me in, ooh

The only thing he could think was how happy he was that he had let the Dreamon in. It was the best decision he had made by himself.

Just let me in, ooh

And he had, and he didn't regret a thing. And the Dreamon was forever in control.

Not like Tommy would be complaining anyways. He couldn't.

End A/N: I'm actually really happy with how this turned out. Also, big thanks for the request, it was super fun to make! My requests are still open so don't feel like you have to ask before requesting. Uh, yeah, I'm not making a part two even though I ended it weirdly. Part two of my military one shot hasn't started yet bc I have like seven other ones I've started. but yeah! :)

-Starby (Phaser) <3