The Vice City Job: Kick off

Andrei's POV:

Briar arrived by foot, not wanting her driver to be too close to it all. I didn't want to pull any heat towards her anyway, so that worked fine with the plan.

"Hey, Spicy. All ready?" she asked, but clearly nervous about it all.

"Don't you worry, Sugar. All is ready to go down smoothly. Just remember to keep an eye on the station in case me and Alex get brought back there in chains." I said while gently rubbing her arm with one hand.

"Just don't end up in jail, please? I don't want our next meeting to be in a visitor's room." she said and looked into my eyes pleadingly.

"All will turn out well, trust me." I reassured her and kissed her forehead gently.

"Get a room, you two!" came the high-pitched bickering of Alexis.

Thanks for ruining that, you damn bimbo.

Turning, I could see Alex and Alexis arriving from the subway station. Alex was dressed in just his everyday clothes, while Alexis had gone all out. Her body was dressed in hot pants that might as well be panties at this point. Her breasts nearly spilling out of the tight crop top and obviously not wearing any bra underneath. If that wouldn't draw the attention of the cops, they might as well be blind.

Briar scowled besides me. She obviously already didn't like Alexis. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was jealous, but then again, it could just be Alexis' annoying personality. 

"Glad you both made it on time. Now, timing is of the most essence here. Alex, you go on ahead towards the back to turn off the cams. I will call you when I see them off." I explained and handed him the walkie-talkie. 

"Alexis, get your way to the station and whatever you do, don't let them leave until you hear us drive off." I went on and she giggled.

"Of course." She walked away with her hips swinging and blowing a kiss to me, giving Briar a wink.

"I don't like her." Briar muttered. 

To that, I only sighed, "Me neither."

...

Alexis' POV:

It was the first time ever I was in a police station. And the first time I saw actual police uniforms. I mean, I do have one myself, but it's way kinkier. The guys did look kinda cute though. I stood in line waiting for one of them to call me in and walked up leaning over the counter to use it and push my boobs up even more.

The man's eyes darted towards my cleavage shortly before they went back up to my face, "How may I help you miss?"

"Oh, I'm just all new to this town, and I am looking for a place to stay and a job. You wouldn't happen to need another cop, would you?" I asked with a very suggestive wink.

"I'm ... I'm not sure about the job, mam. But If you need a place to stay, I would suggest the skyline hotel. It's the best in town and surprisingly not that expensive."

"A hotel, huh? I don't really have a lot of cash currently. You wouldn't happen to have a spare bed, right?" drawing small circles on the counter top absentmindedly. 

"What's going on here?" a woman with platinum blonde hair and piercing blue eyes asked.

"Nothing Tasha. I'm just giving her directions." the man stumbled, clearly not wanting to annoy her.

Her eyes flicking over me quickly, she mumbled, "I can see that." then put on a very fake smile. "If you know the way now, I would kindly ask you to step out of the line. You're stopping the others."