Revelations

If some of you read the last part, you likely know that the scene isn't over yet. So, sit back and enjoy because this will be part two of that. I will actually try to keep it a little less descriptive this time. Don't want to scare away readers who aren't all into that stuff too much. If you absolutely don't want to read any of it, just skip the first 8 paragraphs.

___________________________________________________________

Andrei's POV:

Her moaning resonated from the walls. She was still sitting at the edge of the table as my hips moved in a more and more unsteady rhythm. Every time my full length moved inside her, I could feel her hands grip my shoulders harder. Her nails digging into my skin. The wetness of her engulfing me and making sliding in and out so easy. I kept her close to me with my hands on her lower back while I kept placing kisses all along her neck and shoulder.

"God, Spicy!" her moans turned to small screams of ecstasy soon.

I'm pretty sure if I was living in a nicer neighborhood, the people next door would probably try and bust down my door, so we started being more quiet. I smirked, watching her face glow from the pleasure. Okay fine, I'm not gonna lie, I was also pretty close this time.

Her body just felt too amazing, so close to mine. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating, even if it did start to mix with sweat slightly at this point. I felt myself getting closer and closer. Not wanting to put myself into a bad light, I reached up again to caress her chest while kissing her deeply.

A louder moan then the previous ones told me that it had the desired effect on her. Pushing her closer and closer to her second orgasm for the night, she pulled me in more and more, even though she should clearly feel me twitch with anticipation. Knowing I couldn't hold out much longer, I tried to pull away, but she pulled me in.

"No ... I want you ... I want you to cum inside." she gasped out between moans as her hips began to shake violently again.

A low chuckle escaped my lips and I kissed her neck again, "You ... Between last time and now ... If I didn't know better ... I would think you actually want me to knock you up."

After a couple more thrusts, I grunted low as I came inside her, just in time to feel her juices overflow again too and dribbling from our hips. Locking our lips in another kiss, I let her ride out her orgasm before slowly pulling away. Her gentle brown eyes stared into mine with an expression I could not read. Her face was brightly blushed, and her ponytail had been turning quite messy from the whole ordeal.

"You ... you know what they say. Lightning ... lightning can't strike twice." she spoke between her heavy breathing.

Oh, one day that woman will turn me crazy. Just one look into those eyes could make my whole hard shell shatter. One smell of her perfume was enough to lure me in. One taste of those lips ... Wait! What!?

My face must have turned to one of pure bewilderment at that point. I could only stare at her after what she just said. She slowly turned her gaze to the floor, avoiding eye contact with me. Her posture also shifted. She got back onto her defensive side and closed her still spread legs. One of her hands also wandered to her chest, over her heart.

Good job, you idiot. Of course that reaction would hurt her like hell. Say something!

"You ... you're pregnant?" I still couldn't believe it.

Way to go, brain.

She looked up at me again, slowly opening her mouth as if to say something. Then she turned away again.