|17|

§ L/N Emiko §

Entering the company building Emiko's heels echoed through the lobby as she heads to the elevator with the same stoic and prideful gaze in her eyes as she pressed the buttons inside the elevator heading to the highest part of the building.

Exiting the elevator she immediately headed towards to the CEO's office pushing the door open startling the female behind her table and Emiko sat down letting herself in the female's office as if she bought the place.

"Um... excuse me miss L/N... but this isn't a place where you can just come in like you own the place..." Rehi frowns and she shrugs sighing "There's no reason for me to do so.. Soon i will own my father's company so there's no reason for me to follow someone lower than me." She says and Rehi glares.

"Besides i'm here for a different reason." She explains flipping her hair to her back and Rehi sighs "What do you want?..." She furrowed her brows and Emiko hums in thought "What i want?.... Fire the boy." She exclaimed and Rehi raises a brow "Excuse me?..."

"Takashi Mitsuya." She grins and Rehi was taken a back "I want him out." She says and Rehi scoffs "Hey.... Just cause you're the next heir does not mean you can get what you want Emiko.... And this is all for what? Y/N?" Rehi glared and Emiko sighs.

"So what if it is for her?" She raises a brow and Rehi furrowed her brows "Are you really going to stoop this low to even get someone fired because Y/N is favored more than you? Are you going to continue to torment That girl for the rest of your life?!" She exclaimed and The female shrugs.

"Yes, i will. I will do anything to make my precious sister to live in a life where everyone would forget she even existed... And show her why she was never meant to live for this world." She says and Rehi frowns.

"I'm not going to do what you ask just because you're the next heir to the whole fashion industry... And the fact you tried to erase your sister from this world, How can you even sleep with that kind of mind?" She says and Emiko chuckle "I don't care... as long as i get what i want then i am satisfied." She says and Rehi glared.

"Fire him or i'll get you fired." She stated and Rehi shrugs "I won't. Besides Takashi is a designer who makes great clothing there is no reason for him get fired." She says proudly crossing her arms and Emiko scoffs "You really won't stop until your satisfied aren't you?" She frowns at the female as she shrugs.

While on the other hand Mitsuya was busy finishing up his dresses putting down the tape measure on his shoulders as his glasses fall just right on the tip of his nose.

When a female barges in his and Y/N's shared office since the female hasn't come in yet making him turn around expecting the (h/c) haired female when he sees a familiar female standing on the door frame.

"You're..." He mumbles and she hums "You remember who i am." She says sitting down on the chair that was laying around in the office and he hums crossing his arms "You're Y/n's oldest sister." He says and she nods "I'm glad you remember me... Though i'm not here for introduction nor do i want to get to know you..." She states and he deadpans 'Nor do i....' He thought before shrugging and sighing at the female.

"What do you want?" He raises a brow and she scoffs "Me? I want you to stop forcing yourself into other people's business, Mitsuya." She says and he furrowed his brows.