|8|

*Know the enemy*

"WHAT!?" To start off the morning a very angry (h/c) haired female stood in front of the door hands on her hips as she stares at her co worker who was trembling as they hugged the clipboard in their hand.

"What do you mean can't participate?!" The female yelled while her co worker prayed to the heavens that they won't die today.

"Oi, Y/n quiet down will you? It's literally so early in the morning and you're already in a bad mood." The lilac male sighed as he rubs his eyes with his thumb and index finger.

"Hey! Can you believe this?! This is biased! They won't let us participate in the event!" She complained snatching away the clipboard from her co worker.

"Look at this! What is the meaning of this?!" The female stated shoving it to his face tapping on the clipboard aggressively.

"Ok, ok, calm down Y/n, does Miss Rehi know about this?" He asks and you huffed raising an eyebrow "What do you mean? She's going crazy in her office as well."

"WHAT?! who in the world disqualified us?! Huh?! Someone answer me!" Paper scattered on the table and the floor as the head of the company tugs her hair in anger.

"My lady, they said they can't accept miss Y/n... because of her well...." Her assistant explained.

"So what?! That was years ago! Will they continue to push down the poor girl until she has nothing left?!" She slammed both of her hands on top of the table.

"But my lady we can't do anything about any of it anyway.." The male in front of her stated.

"No never mind, i'll just go there myself," she says standing up and snatching her coat, walking outside walking to the car.

"Goddamn bastards, really trying to ruin her whole reputation." Loud footsteps echoed throughout the halls of her company, fist clenching as she glared into thin air.

Stepping out the office both tailors sees their boss walking down the hall "Oh, my lady? Where are you going?" The lilac haired male asks while the (h/c) haired female was behind him peeking from behind his shoulder.

She gives them a quick glare then closes her eyes "I'll fix the problem," She says and they both looked at her curiously.

"I'll get you both to participate in that darn event, in one condition..." She says face turning more serious.

"You'll have to win." She says and their eyes widen.

"Y/n. Your whole reputation depends in this event." She exclaimed as she looks at the female behind Mitsuya.

"You know they won't stop unless you're completely out of the picture." She explained and the girl could only stare at her with her dark/bright (E/c) eyes.

"As for mitsuya, you'll get a reward if you help Y/n win this," she says holding on her Chanel bag "This is no time for you to both to argue, nor disagree with each other, They've already tried to ruin you both with pathetic rumors." She says and you both nodded.

You looked down and clenched your fist Biting your bottom lip until you can taste the blood coming out.

"I'll see you then." She says leaving while you both stood there.