|2|

*Better than you*

As a familiar face entered the clothing store he then went and approach mana who was talking to other customers who were complimenting the dresses her brother made.

"Excuse me?" He said lightly tapping on mana's shoulder, She turned around and looked at the male "Yes?"

"Do you know where i can find The tailor here?" He asked and Mana nodded "Yes why?" He smiled at her and said "Mitsuya Takashi? I need to talk to him." Mana nodded and gestured him to follow her.

"So how do you know him?" She asked going up the stairs as he smiled nervously "Well he was my upperclassman in middle school, we used to be in the same club." He said and mana hummed.

"I see, so you know each other then." She stated and he smiles "Yes, there's something i want to tell him." He said as they stopped at the door on the second floor "He's in here."

Mana opened the door entering the room with the male following behind her, knocking on the door The lilac haired male looked up from his workspace and fixed his glasses.

"Someone wants to see you." Mana stated leaving the two behind. "Oh aren't you, Tadashi?" Mitsuya said recognizing the male.

Tadashi nodded and smiled "Yes, i'm glad you remember me Mitsuya-san." He said bowing while Mitsuya stand up.

"Why are you here?" He asks and Tadashi pulls out a card and handed it to the lilac headed male "I'm actually here to offer you something from where i work." He said and mitsuya nodded "Go on."

____________________________________________________________

"Y/Nieeee!" A voice screamed as she ran towards the office of the famous fashion designer, opening the door harshly she panted.

You looked away from the work you were doing and faced the blonde who look exhausted from running "What now Kaede?" You asked while she catched her breath and began to speak again.

Slamming the door behind her she walked to the h/c haired girl with a cheeky smile on her face, she took the chair across the table and gestured you to lean in closer "I heard Yuna just got fired." She whispered and you sigh "So? Good for her i guess?" You said and she hushed you.

"Oh please you're the one who suggested m'lady to fire her don't act like you're not happy, besides you've been competing with yuna since high school is that seriously something you should say right now?" She whispered and you rolled your eyes "Oh, so am i suppose to celebrate?" You said sarcastically and kaede face palm herself.

"I also heard there's a new guy that Tadashi brought in." The blonde said as you both continued to whisper "So what does that have to do with me?" You exclaimed and she smiled.

"I heard he's a cutie~" She says a smirk plastered on her face as you sighed at your friend "i don't care—"

"Kaede-san!" You both were startled when one of your coworkers barged in the room "Yes?" Kaede said trying not to laugh "You scared the shit out of me Shion. Next time knock would ya?" You said while your soul almost left your body and Shion apologized.

"The new guy's here." She said excitedly and you sighed when kaede suddenly pulled your arm out the office "Come on let's go see!" She said quickly leaving the office with you.